Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
shitehouse.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
something I get other people to do for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Best left in the hands of professionals.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sounds like a 5 minute job.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Currently been renovating the house for 9 months now, and I'm doing ALL the decorating, on my own.

To say I'm bored of it would be an understatement.

Next house : 1 bed bungalow. :glare:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
shitehouse.[/QUOTE ]

I can't argue with that. :nono:

Newly married and moving into our first marital home, l promised the wife that l would completely redecorate the lounge. I bought all the materials, wallpaper, paint, brushes, pasting table etc. etc. then set to work. After a couple of hours l had made such a gash of it, that l decided to give up on the papering completely, and finish off by simply painting around the furniture. Job done!

Never again, now that l can afford to do so, l get the professionals to do it for me.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Currently been renovating the house for 9 months now, and I'm doing ALL the decorating, on my own.

To say I'm bored of it would be an understatement.

Next house : 1 bed bungalow. :glare:

I'm doing the same. Stripping wallpaper, properly grim

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
something I get other people to do for me.

Last week, for the first time in my life, I paid someone else. Yes I lost money, but boy am I glad I did. Decorating and home improvements are almost the only things Mrs GCCM and I have ever argued about in 26 glorious years of marriage.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Bought a cheapish paint sprayer to paint a house I'm refurbing atm. Fecking brilliant. Never used one before. 4 walls and a ceiling with a roller is about a half days work per coat, 3 coats needed on newly skimmed walls and ceiling. Took me an hour max with the sprayer. Great bit of kit as no cutting in needed (all walls and ceiling white).

Would be a right pain with furniture to mask everything or different colours, but as it's empty, can spray away and not be bothered about over spray. Can do gloss /satinwood too, will try that next week on the skirting and doors.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
"Decorating is...."

A better shout at an Olympic sport than dressage?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Bought a cheapish paint sprayer to paint a house I'm refurbing atm. Fecking brilliant. Never used one before. 4 walls and a ceiling with a roller is about a half days work per coat, 3 coats needed on newly skimmed walls and ceiling. Took me an hour max with the sprayer. Great bit of kit as no cutting in needed (all walls and ceiling white).

Would be a right pain with furniture to mask everything or different colours, but as it's empty, can spray away and not be bothered about over spray. Can do gloss /satinwood too, will try that next week on the skirting and doors.

Doesn't it go everywhere?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
doghelpers.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here