Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC 1901 advice please

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Right for those who are interested guy from the club called me. Points restored, very polite and helpful again all is well in the world. Presumably an error.

Damn. My right to be outraged on your behalf has been removed. This has double outraged me. Damn this club for amicably sorting this out.

Good result :)

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
In the summer as a treat to myself me and a mate upgraded our seats from west lower to 1901. Having had a season ticket since the Amex and been to quite a lot away I had 300+ points. This morning I went to buy tickets for Burnley only to find that because 'I have changed product' my loyalty points have been zero'd off! That can't be right surely? To be fair to the lad I spoke to he's gone off to speak to a supervisor but if correct what a disincentive to upgrade that is?

Is that right NSC or is he misinformed?

If you are going to sit in 1901 do you think you could encourage them to do a bit more that just politely applaud. I went in there once and was looked at for joining in "Albion...Albion" :down:

East London Exile

Jan 13, 2013
London
A word of caution to the OP - make sure your old season tickets have been cancelled. When I moved to the 1901 Club a few years ago I realised that the original direct debit for the season tickets was still being taken. A call to the 1901 Club did sort it out but apparently as they are managed separately it wasn’t just a move. Somehow I managed to have both a normal seat and a 1901 seat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here