Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC 1901 advice please

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
In the summer as a treat to myself me and a mate upgraded our seats from west lower to 1901. Having had a season ticket since the Amex and been to quite a lot away I had 300+ points. This morning I went to buy tickets for Burnley only to find that because 'I have changed product' my loyalty points have been zero'd off! That can't be right surely? To be fair to the lad I spoke to he's gone off to speak to a supervisor but if correct what a disincentive to upgrade that is?

Is that right NSC or is he misinformed?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I will be surprised if you lose all your points. From all my dealings with 1901 they have always been polite, understanding, fair and professional. Let us know how you get on.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah but think of all those lovely prawn sandwiches [emoji50]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yeah but think of all those lovely prawn sandwiches [emoji50]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

I’m waiting for someone to ask rhetorically what it’s like in 1901, to then reply “thanks, think I’ll stick with the North Stand”

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I will be surprised if you lose all your points. From all my dealings with 1901 they have always been polite, understanding, fair and professional. Let us know how you get on.

The lad I spoke to was extremely polite to be fair to him. It's just what he told me I didn't like much! I cannot envisage it being right either because it would stop a lot of people me included from upgrading. He has gone away to speak to someone meanwhile Burnley tickets are probably flying out the door :lolol: (Never thought I'd worry about that!)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Doesn't sound right to me at all.

Escalate it and see what happens. Drop me a line if you don't get anywhere and I'll ask for you.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Doesn't sound right to me at all.

Escalate it and see what happens. Drop me a line if you don't get anywhere and I'll ask for you.

Escalator more like as it's 1901

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I’m waiting for someone to ask rhetorically what it’s like in 1901, to then reply “thanks, think I’ll stick with the North Stand”

Didn't we have a thread on here several years ago, prob about the time that the Amex opened, all about the vagaries, food and drink options wise, of 1901? it seemed to consist of several thousand posts if l remember correctly.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
In the summer as a treat to myself me and a mate upgraded our seats from west lower to 1901. Having had a season ticket since the Amex and been to quite a lot away I had 300+ points. This morning I went to buy tickets for Burnley only to find that because 'I have changed product' my loyalty points have been zero'd off! That can't be right surely? To be fair to the lad I spoke to he's gone off to speak to a supervisor but if correct what a disincentive to upgrade that is?

Is that right NSC or is he misinformed?

Are you sure you just don’t have enough points ? If 300+ last season means say 320 then that becomes 260 this season. Not enough to buy until tomorrow.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just show this and the Albion world’s your sautéed oyster.

A069BF56-5C9C-488A-B910-E30C009F8FEE.png

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

I know what it is like. Went twice as a guest . Thought it was excellent and wish we had done it from the off but would not consider now. Have sat in same seat front of East Upper since opened and now knowing everybody round us for so long it is part of the enjoyment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here