Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Bob Odenkirk

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Alwyas hoped he'd get to play Brett Kavanaugh in the inivitable 'Trump Years' Netlfix series.

Do6IUMSUwAArzrz.jpg

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Maybe all the jokes about Saul looking like Kevin Costner are a set up to him stepping in should Bob not be able to finish the series. The final season is 13 episodes rather than 10, so the show is 63 episodes to Breaking Bad's 62 (plus the Film).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm on Season 5 of my 4th or 5th Breaking Bad rewatch - incredibly I've never done El Camino or Better Call Saul, but planning to put that right when I've finished BB this time round.

Breaking Bad Season 4 is my favourite season of any TV show ever. Mesmeric television.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[tweet]1420515313943302151[/tweet]

Latest reports suggesting heart attack/heart related incident, but that he is now in a stable condition.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Better Call Saul is also one of my favourite series ... Bob O is brilliant ... love his character. Also excellent in The Post ...

I wish him well ...

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Delighted that he is going to be OK,
Better call Saul was magnificent TV and enjoyed his film 'Nobody' this year, after not knowing what to expect :ohmy:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Delighted that he is going to be OK,
Better call Saul was magnificent TV and enjoyed his film 'Nobody' this year, after not knowing what to expect :ohmy:

We watched Nobody tonight. Even Mrs H, who's not fond of Crash Bang Wallop movies quite enjoyed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here