Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Hants v Sussex RLC

Jul 7, 2003
Had forgotten this was on. With so many players missing from all sides, it's hard not to think of this as a 2nd X1 / Colts tournament with the occasional Crofts/Dicker type in the side to help the kids along

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Can't watch this Gubbins much longer

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This competition is a bit of a farce, isn't it?

My parents renewed their season tickets this year to keep supporting the club. They're really not happy about watching what's basically an academy team. I'm sure there's some good young players but if you pay money to watch cricket you want to see the club's best players.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This competition is a bit of a farce, isn't it?

My parents renewed their season tickets this year to keep supporting the club. They're really not happy about watching what's basically an academy team. I'm sure there's some good young players but if you pay money to watch cricket you want to see the club's best players.
I'm just sitting here watching it on t'internet, so obviously not paying for it, but I find it really exciting watching our outstanding youngsters making a real fist of it - Ali Orr's first century, Archie Lenham fetting a fourfer on his 17th. birthday ............... great days!

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Travis Head: THIS IS YOUR TIME

Can he scrape back a little credit after a disastrous start to his season? In fairness, his form has picked up of late (it was a very low bar), but there's definitely a cricketer in there somewhere after all.

(apologies if he gets out next ball)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Travis Head: THIS IS YOUR TIME

Can he scrape back a little credit after a disastrous start to his season? In fairness, his form has picked up of late (it was a very low bar), but there's definitely a cricketer in there somewhere after all.

(apologies if he gets out next ball)
Out for 52, which is probably more runs that he's got all season to date combined.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Travis Head b Gubbins 52 (72m 48b 6x4 0x6) SR: 108.33

:ffsparr:

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Out for 52, which is probably more runs that he's got all season to date combined.

Although it definitely feels that way, he'd picked up 50s against Lancs last time out & Oxfordshire the time before (doesn't really count) and was 49no 2nd innings against Kent the time before that.

Still a LONG way to go to justify his wages...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here