Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andrew Moran

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my daughters boyfriend is sock boys cousin , the word is that there are many very talented Irish lads in the Emerald Isle but most of them just don't have the pro attitude to fitness and diet ( mainly liquid) i hope this young fella is as good as they say he is.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
my daughters boyfriend is sock boys cousin , the word is that there are many very talented Irish lads in the Emerald Isle but most of them just don't have the pro attitude to fitness and diet ( mainly liquid) i hope this young fella is as good as they say he is.
The bloke who fixed my washing machine was originally from Cork, and a mate of his, who knows sock boy, says your daughter's boyfriend is shitehouse.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The bloke who fixed my washing machine was originally from Cork, and a mate of his, who knows sock boy, says your daughter's boyfriend is shitehouse.
my daughters boyfriend won 3 A grade medals with sorrento fc before unfortunately suffering a catastrophic knee injury whilst on tour in south america , venezuela to be precise .........he's an electrician now and a lovely lad , " shitehouse" really isn't the way forward here....we have frequently talked about McGinn as he has a lot of family around Brum and the word is from him and his dad the McGinn aint really even all that ......but look at him go , you see harry , with kids , it's all about belief , faith and confidence ............Britain strangles most of its talent in the cradle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
my daughters boyfriend won 3 A grade medals with sorrento fc before unfortunately suffering a catastrophic knee injury whilst on tour in south america , venezuela to be precise .........he's an electrician now and a lovely lad , " shitehouse" really isn't the way forward here....we have frequently talked about McGinn as he has a lot of family around Brum and the word is from him and his dad the McGinn aint really even all that ......but look at him go , you see harry , with kids , it's all about belief , faith and confidence ............Britain strangles most of its talent in the cradle.
If that was a serious, reply, f*** me, mate.....

D'you wanna buy my car?

:wink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

It’s nice that we are attracting a lot of new support from the Emerald Isle but some of them probably need to watch us a little more before making these sort of judgments:

IMG_2741.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’s nice that we are attracting a lot of new support from the Emerald Isle but some of them probably need to watch us a little more before making these sort of judgments:

View attachment 162376
This does cause us a major headache.

UEFA will allocate the Albion 17 or 18 tickets for the final in Dublin.
30,000 of us will have to buy secondary tickets, but there won't be any as the Irish will think it's a home game, and snap them all up.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Not really seen much of Moran. Who would you liken him to in our squad?

He's very skillful and loves to run at players. He's different to most in our squad, but he isn't a million miles from Phil Foden in playing style.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Andrew Moran is a loan target for Blackburn Rovers, TEAMtalk understands.

Moran is a versatile and talented young player who can operate as an attacking midfielder or as a winger on either flank. The 19-year-old shone with Brighton U21s in the Premier League Two division last term, notching 10 goals and six assists in 19 appearances.

He was handed his senior Premier League debut against Everton in January and has been named on the bench in 12 other league games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here