Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Maupay

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
This RM with 180m spare. Is that the same club which is bust due to years of financial mismanagement?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I can’t help but find it strange that Benitez decides they’re interested in Maupay just before we play them. Personally, I think there is little credibility in this - it’s just mind games!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I can’t help but find it strange that Benitez decides they’re interested in Maupay just before we play them. Personally, I think there is little credibility in this - it’s just mind games!

Agree.

Hopefully it will inspire him to put a couple in the net!

Maupay has proven this season (early doors i know) that his workrate has improved massively and if he keeps scoring other teams may be interested but considering his bust ups and tantrums last season plus a meagre 8 goals of which 2 were penalties i dont see how a team that, and lets be honest here, are going to finish higher than us, would want to buy Maupay, except possibily as 3rd choice/squad player. Cant see Maupay wanting that. I remember when Welbeck signed and initially was picked ahead of Maupay. M definitely got the strop

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Embarrassing penalty claim from Maupay at the end of today’s game.

Well done for Welbeck for telling Neal to grow a pair and get up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On a hiding to nothing today.

Cest la vie - live and (hopefully) learn.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Up against giants Keane and Holgate on his own, with awful service. A few times hoof balls were played to him :facepalm:

Welbeck faced the same.

His movement was poor today and just wasn’t at it (protecting his shoulder?). Just wasn’t at it, even when Pickford fumbled he seemed to be a yard short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Don't think you can blame Maupay or anybody up front today as we created so little. A couple of Trossard free kicks and that was it.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
His movement was poor today and just wasn’t at it (protecting his shoulder?). Just wasn’t at it, even when Pickford fumbled he seemed to be a yard short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“A yard short” sums up every outfield Albion player, bar Bissouma. Or ten metres short in the case of Gross.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here