Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ST Holder without Google/Apple pay?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
i say it as is how wood i know what number for department? Never rang club in my life before. As for clue open tomorrow from what time to when? Why make it awkward how difficult is it to say we ard open from x time to y time tomorrow?

Gave the link with all the relevant info in my original post 3 days ago. I emailed them myself just before I posted it. They have sorted me out already.

Maybe you are just looking for conflict?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Gave the link with all the relevant info in my original post 3 days ago. I emailed them myself just before I posted it. They have sorted me out already.

Maybe you are just looking for conflict?

Surely they're a parody account or wind up merchant?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Surely they're a parody account or wind up merchant?

I think their surname may be Pollard ...

Screen-Shot-2020-04-09-at-15.00.38.jpg

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Anyone else in this situation - if so can they advise.

My 85 year old Dad (who is a MyAlbion + member but not a season ticket holder) wants to come to the Watford game with me and my son. I can easily buy him a ticket online in the normal fashion - but he (and myself & son) need print at home tickets. When I try to register him through the Clubs Alternative Entry Method it comes up as "ineligible" .

Myself and my son had no trouble registering - if I buy him a ticket how will the Club get it to him or me ? Trying contacting the Club but seems it will be days before they can reply.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Anyone else in this situation - if so can they advise.

My 85 year old Dad (who is a MyAlbion + member but not a season ticket holder) wants to come to the Watford game with me and my son. I can easily buy him a ticket online in the normal fashion - but he (and myself & son) need print at home tickets. When I try to register him through the Clubs Alternative Entry Method it comes up as "ineligible" .

Myself and my son had no trouble registering - if I buy him a ticket how will the Club get it to him or me ? Trying contacting the Club but seems it will be days before they can reply.

I think the alternative entry method is for season ticket holders only, as they're effectively sending out the usual season ticket cards with added mug-shot.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I think the alternative entry method is for season ticket holders only, as they're effectively sending out the usual season ticket cards with added mug-shot.

OK Thanks . Does that mean that all non-season ticket holders will not be able to enter Amex without smartphone entry or can they request print at home tickets without ID. Earlier in June the Club told me that my father would not need to provide ID to gain entry but failed to answer my question about Print At Home tickets for him.

Anyone else purchased a ticket for a non season ticket holder without smartphone for the Watford game yet ?

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
OK Thanks . Does that mean that all non-season ticket holders will not be able to enter Amex without smartphone entry or can they request print at home tickets without ID. Earlier in June the Club told me that my father would not need to provide ID to gain entry but failed to answer my question about Print At Home tickets for him.

Anyone else purchased a ticket for a non season ticket holder without smartphone for the Watford game yet ?

I had a similar issue today. I was talking a friend through buying a ticket for Leicester game. At the buying stage it came up with a suggestion that print at home would be an option. But when it came to the delivery stage there was only mobile ticket option available.

I suggest contacting supporter services who are very helpful. If you go to ticket site during the day you can live chat.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

This might be helpful - from the article on the club website advising that the first three home matches are now on sale - First three home games now on sale

12345.jpg

The "click here" link leads to this page:-

123421.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I really hope it is an option as many young kids and oldies will be match by match rather than STH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Easy to do got this back next day.

Thank you for providing your ID and photo.

Your application to access the stadium via an alternative method to smart phone has been agreed for the 2021/22 season.

We will send a new season card to your registered address approximately one week before the start of the season. To update your address details please visit https://bhafc.club/mytickets. If you have any season cards from previous seasons please dispose of them as they will not work.

Once you have received your new season card please look after it and remember to bring it to every game. If you lose your season card, or forget to bring it to the stadium on matchday, a fee will be charged.

Please note that ID checks will be mandatory on matchdays.

If your circumstances change and you have access to a smart phone in future, please email us at supporter.services@brightonandhovealbion.com and we will arrange for your season ticket to be loaded to your phone.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I had an issue today and spoke to somebody (a real person) on the live chat - within 2 minutes...

Seems a bit crazy to contact the club with a problem they can sort out easily for you when you could have posted several times to NSC about the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here