Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Any one going to the Goodwood festival this week?

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I understand i need the NHS app but also do i need to provide a passed covid test upon entry.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I understand i need the NHS app but also do i need to provide a passed covid test upon entry.

Freedom day has happened

Mostly outside so no need for masks . Racegoers welcomed back .

Staff wearing masks apparently but very much a case of go , drink , mingle and enjoy !

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
You do realise that you can only post on here about not being able to easily bung your Amex seat to your mate if you can't go.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Freedom day has happened

Mostly outside so no need for masks . Racegoers welcomed back .

Staff wearing masks apparently but very much a case of go , drink , mingle and enjoy !

Does not really answer my question.

I must add i do not have a ticket as we normally tout one at Chichester station.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thank you. Looking at that i can just turn up with no test or apps?

Guidance from the RCA states that racegoers visiting any racecourse in the UK will not be asked to present a negative Covid test result or vaccine pass as a condition of entry, although should you wish to do so we encourage all of our guests to stay vigilant as they visit any part of the Estate. We will not be asking guests to wear face coverings at any of our race meetings, unless it is your personal preference to do so.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
No testing required, will be there Thursday for our annual jolly.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Guidance from the RCA states that racegoers visiting any racecourse in the UK will not be asked to present a negative Covid test result or vaccine pass as a condition of entry, although should you wish to do so we encourage all of our guests to stay vigilant as they visit any part of the Estate. We will not be asking guests to wear face coverings at any of our race meetings, unless it is your personal preference to do so.

Good news for pissed up suit wearing spivs, assortment of stag day blokes and large groups of middle aged PFC supporters who can bash seven barrels of shit out each other mid afternoon [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Good news for pissed up suit wearing spivs, assortment of stag day blokes and large groups of middle aged PFC supporters who can bash seven barrels of shit out each other mid afternoon [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same in the members just a better class of wanker...

Charlie George (guest of some millionaire in his private box ) tried to get a late dog bet on with me at the members bookie...

'Do you know who I am?' he blasted after I told him the race was off...

'Yes mate, you're the bloke who's not had a bet in this race'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here