Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Supporters in Worthing / Broadwater?

ronzalo

Jul 21, 2021
Howdy everyone,

Any Brighton supporters around the Worthing (Broadwater) area on this forum? I've recently moved down from London and picked myself up a ST in the West Upper (W3H). Would be cool if anyone was also a holder to travel to games with or even just watch away games down the pub round here...

Really looking forward to seeing the Seagulls (plenty of them around here!) in action in the PL.

Also - anywhere I can pickup some of the chants?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Talk to your local, friendly undertaker

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Howdy everyone,

Any Brighton supporters around the Worthing (Broadwater) area on this forum? I've recently moved down from London and picked myself up a ST in the West Upper (W3H). Would be cool if anyone was also a holder to travel to games with or even just watch away games down the pub round here...

Really looking forward to seeing the Seagulls (plenty of them around here!) in action in the PL.

You're going to have to try harder than that, you Palace ****

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Howdy everyone,

Yes sure I was planing to dress up as Mr Tumble before games and dive about on Broadwater Green before most matches, lockdown hasn’t been kind so maybe you can wear the outfit instead.

Howdy everyone,

The local buddhist temple have a "best of" book of chants.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Howdy everyone,

I guess you're new here. Please observe the rules:

1. Don't ask sensible questions

2. If you violate rule 1, don't expect straight answers

3. Sarcasm not allowed

4. Palace fans allowed, but must be trolled and abused at every opportunity.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
This is going exactly as expected.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Howdy everyone,

Is this how the Crystal Palace relocation service works, Neil :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why is everyone convinced that the OP is a Palace fan?
A couple of their "greatest hits" in the post.

- Moving down from London and getting an Amex Season Ticket. ie really a fan of a different club.

- A reference to crowd chants.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Howdy everyone, anywhere I can pickup some of the chants?

The two big giveaways.

1: Howdy !! only someone from a Wild West part of London would use this word, like say possibly Croydon.

2: Chants !! Only teams with pathetic copycat ultras use the word chant, like say possibly a team from Croydon.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A couple of their "greatest hits" in the post.

- Moving down from London and getting an Amex Season Ticket. ie really a fan of a different club.

- A reference to crowd chants.

Also, probably unlike Palace, we have a season ticket waiting list I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
You can come with me , I like northerners , we still keep a few as pets for the grandchildren, anyway I love worthing , smells a bit odd but that's a small price to pay for being cosmopolitan.

Unfortunately I'm only in Worthing when the golden grey mullet show up but they coincide with the start of the season , great .

Can you pick me up from Ynaslas at 5am on matchdays ? If not you're not much of a mate are you .

Thanks your friend , maybe .

ronzalo

Jul 21, 2021
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

What a welcome! Nah I'm not a Palace fan. But yeah, I'm from London so I naturally support my main club there, Spurs. That doesn't stop me wanting my local PL team to win though, and I think Brighton have got great potential with Potter in charge.

The rivalry Palace had slipped my mind. Seems it's even more bitter than I originally thought.

Your Season Ticket availability is pretty much open to the general public. I've had no affiliation as a member with Brighton before, went on to your site, registered an account, and had a Season Ticket within 5 minutes.

Nothing like supporting your 'local' team, i'll be going to Worthing FC games too.

Anyway, sounds like I'll be going on my own :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here