Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Empty seats

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
With the continuing Covid problems and the Club making ticket sharing much harder I can see large numbers of empty seats at home games. Season before last our tickets were often used by friends or family who were not Club members now nigh on impossible and I def feel some reluctance to go to full stadium in the near future with covid cases on the rise again. 86 fatalities from covid reported in last 24 hour period. Do you feel I`m right or are you more optimistic ??

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
With the continuing Covid problems and the Club making ticket sharing much harder I can see large numbers of empty seats at home games. Season before last our tickets were often used by friends or family who were not Club members now nigh on impossible and I def feel some reluctance to go to full stadium in the near future with covid cases on the rise again. 86 fatalities from covid reported in last 24 hour period. Do you feel I`m right or are you more optimistic ??

It will certainly be more difficult to pass on tickets to family and friends, a lot more empty seats unfortunately.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Indeed, cannot wait to get back, but in situations where, in the past I’d give my ticket to my Brother or a mate, I will not be doing this now, the pretendance announcement will be chuckled at even more now..
I'm sure plans are afoot amongst the creative heads across the region; loopholes and dodges are specialities on here.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Oh good, yet another thread for people to moan about the 25 quid charge

Whether you agree or not people are only stating an opinion. Because of the £25 charge there will be a lot more empty seats. Among our group several times unable to sell tickets on club exchange and ended up giving ( persuading ) a friend to take ticket. It is a fact these seats will now remain empty

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Whether you agree or not people are only stating an opinion. Because of the £25 charge there will be a lot more empty seats. Among our group several times unable to sell tickets on club exchange and ended up giving ( persuading ) a friend to take ticket. It is a fact these seats will now remain empty

Is the £25 charge per game or does the ticket holder pay per season?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Oh good, yet another thread for people to moan about the 25 quid charge. Cunningly disguised as a Covid thread though.

Nothing to do with £25 charge. You think thread was cunningly disguised as covid thread ??

The inability to pass ticket to friend family or work colleague is my problem as well as the ongoing covid situation which will lead to more empty seats..

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Thanks. If only you’d mentioned this before.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I might or might not have slipped a mate my ST card in the past so they can use my seat when I couldn't make it.

Lot of faff to do it now even after paying the extra 25 quid. So can see many more empty seats as a result

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought the season ticket exchange is now open every game albeit they are top prices per game

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
There could be a few empty seats. Live with it. There have been a few empty seats every home game.
Why is everyone so paranoid about reselling their seat.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I might or might not have slipped a mate my ST card in the past so they can use my seat when I couldn't make it.

Lot of faff to do it now even after paying the extra 25 quid. So can see many more empty seats as a result

Looking at the instructions, once you're set up (add them as F&F, which is simple) there's virtually no faff at all - simply log on and 'forward' the ticket to the recipient.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is the £25 charge per game or does the ticket holder pay per season?

The £25 is charged to non season ticket holders to become members for the season (£15 for junior members). Season ticket holders pay £20 to upgrade their ticket to a sharing one. At the moment according to this (https://tickets.brightonandhovealbi...ntent/documents/html/seasonticketsharing.html ) it’s only for the 21/22 season but if the scheme works I would imagine it would become a permanent way of sharing tickets.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
There could be a few empty seats. Live with it. There have been a few empty seats every home game.
Why is everyone so paranoid about reselling their seat.

Everyone ?? Not sure I know anyone who is paranoid about reselling their seat ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here