Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex Stadium Tour

el punal

I have three tickets, for myself and two grandchildren, for a stadium tour that has been delayed because of Covid. There doesn’t seem to be any information on the official site about the resumption of these tours. Can anyone enlighten me if you have any info. regarding this? Many cheers.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have three tickets, for myself and two grandchildren, for a stadium tour that has been delayed because of Covid. There doesn’t seem to be any information on the official site about the resumption of these tours. Can anyone enlighten me if you have any info. regarding this? Many cheers.

Call the club on 01273 668855 (option 1) or
group.tours@bhafc.co.uk

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
When I asked the club last week about these they said they were hoping to start them up during September .

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Would be amazed if they come back in anyway like they used to be. Can’t see anyone being allowed in the changing rooms for a while for example.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Stadium tour vouchers are only valid for a year after purchase (same as ticket gift cards). You can contact supporter services & they will extend the expiry date if you need them too.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I see the site only has this weekend up at the moment. Does anyone know if this is going to be a regular thing at weekends from now on?

I was given a gift voucher to do a tour 2 Christmas' ago, said voucher expires after 12 months. Managed to get it extended for a year last year and it is due to run out shortly again so would like to use it. Can't go this weekend though as I've got something going on in Liverpool.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Glad it's reopening. I hope a visit to the museum is mandatory. It's an absolutely incredible place and a bit of a joke that it's so difficult to visit

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Would be amazed if they come back in anyway like they used to be. Can’t see anyone being allowed in the changing rooms for a while for example.

I did a stadium tour at Newcastle right in the middle of the lockdown last year, full access allowed including dressing rooms which surprised me. It was really well done, as was the Amex one to be fair.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Glad it's reopening. I hope a visit to the museum is mandatory. It's an absolutely incredible place and a bit of a joke that it's so difficult to visit

When I did the Stadium Tour a few years ago, part of it was to visit the museum. Unfortunately they didn't give you enough time in there to take everything in.

If only they would open up the Museum just for visits so you could spend more time in there.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
When I did the Stadium Tour a few years ago, part of it was to visit the museum. Unfortunately they didn't give you enough time in there to take everything in.

If only they would open up the Museum just for visits so you could spend more time in there.

We also attended one a few years back, my youngest was more interested in Tony’s “secret” mirrored door in the board room! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Agreed, l don't think that the club are making nearly enough of this facinating asset. It should be made far more accessible than it is.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Agreed, l don't think that the club are making nearly enough of this facinating asset. It should be made far more accessible than it is.

I loved it and was "kicked out" before I was ready, after the tour. When asked I was told something along the lines of that it wasn't cost effective to staff the museum to make it more accessible to fans. If I remember it was tucked away somewhat in a room deep inside the stadium that would leave people to be able to roam all through the stadium perhaps and not good for security? If so, then an odd place to locate it! Shame, brilliant museum and should be seen by all not just those on a tour (with limited time allowed inside).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I loved it and was "kicked out" before I was ready, after the tour. When asked I was told something along the lines of that it wasn't cost effective to staff the museum to make it more accessible to fans. If I remember it was tucked away somewhat in a room deep inside the stadium that would leave people to be able to roam all through the stadium perhaps and not good for security? If so, then an odd place to locate it! Shame, brilliant museum and should be seen by all not just those on a tour (with limited time allowed inside).

Well I definately think it should be open on match days, (what is the point in having it at all if it isn't?) In fact l thought that Tim Carder who helped to create it looks after it?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I was under the impression the museum was free to STH on any day that Dick’s was open - that was a while back though.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Hahaha. Barber won't like space he can't make money out of probably.

Seriously though, such a waste. It's class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here