Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labour must say it out loud: Brexit needs to be reversed…

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You’ve kind of answered your own question there. “O’Nibble”? Please.

Looking forward t to your answer, I was under the impression that all the false allegations had been nipped in the bud? Hopefully you’re not going to call me a witch? Not without putting me on the ducking stool first...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Looking forward t to your answer, I was under the impression that all the false allegations had been nipped in the bud? Hopefully you’re not going to call me a witch? Not without putting me on the ducking stool first...

Sorry. I’ll be clearer. You claim to embrace a diverse and colourful “real life”. This makes your bigoted, xenophobic and thinly veiled racism on here, even more shameful. What would your extraordinarily diverse colleagues make of it?
Let me guess; just harmless bantz from a rum ol’ matelot and if they don’t appreciate it, that’s their fault not yours. Thought so.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Sorry. I’ll be clearer. You claim to embrace a diverse and colourful “real life”. This makes your bigoted, xenophobic and thinly veiled racism on here, even more shameful. What would your extraordinarily diverse colleagues make of it?
Let me guess; just harmless bantz from a rum ol’ matelot and if they don’t appreciate it, that’s their fault not yours. Thought so.

Thought so..you called me a witch [emoji849]
Well done you [emoji1303] it doesn’t work when you over use the word,someone has a different opinion to you “witch” grow up. You,the things you get upto sicken me to the pit of my stomach.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well done you [emoji1303] it doesn’t work when you over use the word,someone has a different opinion to you “witch” grow up. You,the things you get upto sicken me to the pit of my stomach.

You asked.

Health tip: Don't get so worked up about a stranger on the internet that you become physically sick to your stomach. That can't be good for you.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Are you tripping? Genuine question, as the gibberish you spout sometimes is incredible.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Did [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] ever answer why he changed his avatar to a picture of Nigel Farage ? It's just he normally ignores any questioning of his actions and motives then disappears in the hope they won't get asked again.

That would be the same Farage as :

Jewish groups and MPs condemn Nigel Farage over antisemitic 'dog whistles'

Nigel Farage has been condemned by the UK’s main Jewish groups and MPs for repeatedly using language and themes associated with far-right antisemitic conspiracy theories, something for which he has been previously criticised. The Board of Deputies of British Jews said Farage’s airing of claims about plots to undermine national governments, and his references to Goldman Sachs and the financier George Soros, showed he was seeking to “trade in dog whistles”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...c-dog-whistles

Jews Should Concern Americans More Than Russian Influence, Nigel Farage Says

Trump ally and Brexit leader Nigel Farage says there’s something Americans should worry about more than Russian meddling: Jews. Farage in a Monday interview singled out the so-called “Jewish lobby” as an overwhelming power in America during a discussion about Russia’s interference in U.S. politics.“There are other very powerful lobbies in the United States of America, and the Jewish lobby, with its links with the Israeli government, is one of those strong voices,” Farage said on his London-based radio show.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jews-concer...175740406.html

Farage accused of driving Jews from Britain after Ukip pledge to ban religious slaughter of animals

Nigel Farage has been accused of driving Jews from Britain after his party pledged to ban the ritual slaughter of animals. The party’s agricultural spokesman said that losing Jewish was ‘collateral damage’ as there were ‘more votes to be gained’ elsewhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-animals.html

Farage seems to have a long history for this sort of thing, going right back to accusations of nazi/anti jewish chants he was accused of at school.

It's just [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] always claims to be vehemently against any form of antisemitism and changing his avatar from the Israeli flag to Farage is a bit of a U-turn isn't it.

I wonder if is his anti-semitic pal [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] persuaded him ???

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Did [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] ever answer why he changed his avatar to a picture of Nigel Farage ? It's just he normally ignores any questioning of his actions and motives then disappears in the hope they won't get asked again.

Nigel Farage has been condemned by the UK’s main Jewish groups and MPs for repeatedly using language and themes associated with far-right antisemitic conspiracy theories, something for which he has been previously criticised. The Board of Deputies of British Jews said Farage’s airing of claims about plots to undermine national governments, and his references to Goldman Sachs and the financier George Soros, showed he was seeking to “trade in dog whistles”.

Trump ally and Brexit leader Nigel Farage says there’s something Americans should worry about more than Russian meddling: Jews. Farage in a Monday interview singled out the so-called “Jewish lobby” as an overwhelming power in America during a discussion about Russia’s interference in U.S. politics.“There are other very powerful lobbies in the United States of America, and the Jewish lobby, with its links with the Israeli government, is one of those strong voices,” Farage said on his London-based radio show.

Farage accused of driving Jews from Britain after Ukip pledge to ban religious slaughter of animals

Nigel Farage has been accused of driving Jews from Britain after his party pledged to ban the ritual slaughter of animals. The party’s agricultural spokesman said that losing Jewish was ‘collateral damage’ as there were ‘more votes to be gained’ elsewhere.

Farage seems to have a long history for this sort of thing, going right back to accusations of nazi/anti jewish chants he was accused of at school.

It's just [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] always claims to be vehemently against any form of antisemitism and changing his avatar from the Israeli flag to Farage is a bit of a U-turn isn't it.

I wonder if is his anti-semitic pal [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] persuaded him ???

Great post. Really interesting.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Goes to show that Baker Lite is either trolling, using any excuse to continue being a WUM. Whether that be anti-semitism, faux outrage at anti-semitism and racism, claiming to be part Jewish etc or he is anti-semitic and racist. Strange thing to change your avatar to, a racist man who seems to have an agenda against the Jews.

Trolling or a genuine supporter of a racist man with some very, very questionable opinions on Jews?

Either way, not a pleasant individual.

As an aside. If Farage had ever got any real power, I strongly suspect he would begin imposing sanctions on Jewish communities. It's my belief that he is a Neo-Nazi and holds anti-semitic convictions. A dangerous man who has influence over a great many fools.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Great post. Really interesting.

I can only see the spiteful weasels posts when someone else quotes them, feel so much better now I have him on block

The gift that keeps on giving :facepalm:

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here