Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labour must say it out loud: Brexit needs to be reversed…

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Goes to show that Baker Lite is either trolling, using any excuse to continue being a WUM. Whether that be anti-semitism, faux outrage at anti-semitism and racism, claiming to be part Jewish etc or he is anti-semitic and racist. Strange thing to change your avatar to, a racist man who seems to have an agenda against the Jews.

Trolling or a genuine supporter of a racist man with some very, very questionable opinions on Jews?

Either way, not a pleasant individual.

As an aside. If Farage had ever got any real power, I strongly suspect he would begin imposing sanctions on Jewish communities. It's my belief that he is a Neo-Nazi and holds anti-semitic convictions. A dangerous man who has influence over a great many fools.

Says the Charlie that voted for the Labour Party in the recent,local election..
Lord love us and save us.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I work for one of the most diverse employers in the country in the most diverse,tolerant and welcoming country on the planet. I suppose the pearl clutching silly billys can’t stand it. I don’t see the colour of someone’s skin,their religion,their sexuality, I just see friends and colleagues.
Be proud of our country...don’t tut tut.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I occasionally peek.

How can your paen above fit with you Farrage user pic? Are you the greatest comedian who ever lived? Or are you a fool or a liar? ??? :shrug:

I suspect there is a massive great 'but' that would ordinarily close your narrative.

Your punctuation is dreadful, by the way. I suspect you aren't actually English at all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The gift that keeps on giving :facepalm:

:lolol:

In fairness....didn't [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] post on a thread recently he has OCD? I suspect that there are several regular posters on NSC who have mental health issues, and that this informs their schtick. The difference between them, perhaps, is that some try to not promote racism and general cuntishness.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I occasionally peek.

[emoji23][emoji23]

96f4b3eed16c9c39ccfcc96cbd26256a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
In fairness....didn't [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] post on a thread recently he has OCD? I suspect that there are several regular posters on NSC who have mental health issues, and that this informs their schtick. The difference between them, perhaps, is that some try to not promote racism and general cuntishness.

I don’t recall that post Harry, but then again you probably don’t recall posting several times that you wanted to punch me really hard in the face ? Also, I thought you had me on ignore ?
All the best x

Jan 30, 2008
I don’t recall that post Harry, but then again you probably don’t recall posting several times that you wanted to punch me really hard in the face ? Also, I thought you had me on ignore ?
All the best x

That's H practising his white privileges
Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
:lolol:
Might have taken decades to get around to having another crack at not remaining.......the Tory government were quite clear on neverendums
Its not the same thing as the remoaners saying the decision the voters gave to leave must either be ignored entirely (revoke) or do the referendum all over again because we didnt like the decision result.
Not the same at all.

Any update on when the Join the EU campaign starts?

when the majority of the racists have died, and the fools have had long enough to see what they have done

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
He’s been dropping C bombs also, don’t think that was allowed, even in the pit?

He's head honcho of the wokeratti on here, he's held in high esteem with his apostle's
Regards
DF

ah, you two are back in the saddle again, the arch anti anti-semite and "das reich",

eh? something's not quite right there

anyway, as an aside, is it right that you two own a tandem?

there's the leader, steering; and the navy boy is the stoker, bringing up the rear

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
ah, you two are back in the saddle again, the arch anti anti-semite and "das reich",

eh? something's not quite right there

anyway, as an aside, is it right that you two own a tandem?

there's the leader, steering; and the navy boy is the stoker, bringing up the rear

More homophobic comments [emoji849]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here