Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Home tickets on sale

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Any news on when home tickets might be on sale - Watford and Everton? And whether it'll be full capacity or not?

el punal

I think grounds may have a reduced capacity and no away fans (just my view)

Well, that’s me stuffed then. The Norwich away fixture is early season and on your premise that means another no-show. That’ll make it the fifth time I’ve tried to see the Albion at Naarwich and not able to go for various last minute reasons. :tantrum:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Presumably PL and clubs are waiting until much closer to the time due to any possible changes in policy the government might make with regard to crowds and covid etc.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Sorry to bring the C-word and V-word into the conversation, but there is a good amount of speculation around at the moment that Govt are considering requiring proof of being double-jabbed for larger events, including football (20K+ crowds) from the end of September onwards. I guess this is to allow time for all (who can) to get their second jab.

As so often seems to be the case, they may just be floating this idea to gauge public reaction before deciding whether to implement / impose the idea.

The net result is that (I presume) most PL clubs just do not have the first idea as to what they will be allowed / required to do in terms of gate sizes, home / away supporters etc.

Not too surprising that there is a lack of solid info from clubs, if the backdrop described above is true :(

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought we were back to full stadiums. Is this not the case? Have the club or the PL stated reduced capacity for next season?

No one has said we aren’t back to POTENTIALLY full stadia….I guess it’s going to be down to procedures on the day..I imagine their is a lot of ‘chatting’ going on in the background.
Wembley is back to full capacity for the charity shield ..that’s an official full capacity where everyone goes in with a ‘ticket’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here