Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FC Rangers most famous supporter....

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Can't wait for Crodo for ever [is he on his holibobs?]

Capture.JPG

No disrespec Jimmy, you may be one of Rangers' favourite influencers but there's nothing you can do to influence the fact as your boys take one helluva beating on Saturday tea-time.

GPott and the boys are in unknown fettle after a summer break yet still your bunch of sweaties stand no chance standing in the way of B&HA.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
oh my god, wtf have you done. Thats it, season is now officially over- we will lose every match now.
There are certain things that are sacred, SACRED i tell you.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What for?
Can't see anything in the moderator's decisions.

Looks like a crap joke about empty shelves in a supermarket = posting racist bile in NSC world. Tap on the wrist and a day or two off.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What for?
Can't see anything in the moderator's decisions.

Seems a bit random what ends up in the decisions-forum and what doesnt. blue-shifted seems to be permabanned but no notice about it.

Not sure what difference it would make tbf

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looks like a crap joke about empty shelves in a supermarket = posting racist bile in NSC world. Tap on the wrist and a day or two off.

Crodo's ban was for totting up infractions. Not one single bannable thing. Some may say there isn't an awful amount of difference between an old picture of fog to kid people a football match was off and an old picture of empty shelves to kid them Tesco are running out.

Nevertheless, he'd been specifically told NOT to post images owned by big media and NOT to continue the usual wind up persona when it came to Covid. He did both.

As for up in lights we put them up when we can be arsed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
After this 'effort' I hope Crodo is back for FC Luton's Most Famous Supporter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here