Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Season Ticket Downloaded!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am receiving the same message as you "this item can only be saved by one person". I only have one email account. I have only downloaded Google Pay once. Tried downloading from the online link rather than the email link too, but same problem. Hopefully HWT will have a solution!

Mrs T says try a different browser, and check that you didn't do what I did (which was create a google pay account when google pay started out then forgot I'd done it). And make sure your google pay account is connected to the right email address (that was actually how we realised what had happened; I have two active email addresses and, well you can guess the rest).

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I haven't read the whole thread and apologies if this has already been raised but I sent the message below to the club yesterday and wondered if anyone had the answer.

Good morning

My wife and I are about to download our season tickets to our mobiles but I do have one query.

The email addresses used for our contact with the club are not linked to the two mobiles we will use for entry and we have therefore forwarded each of your season ticket mailers from our desktop to the appropriate mobile.

I assume that this (ie: the fact that the phones’ email addresses are different to the email addresses you hold for us) won’t compromise the functioning of the tickets as the season progresses but I thought should check.

If it is a problem I will ask you to resend the tickets direct to the email addresses of the two phones.

We understand the rules about only one phone per ticket.

I am grateful for your help and apologise for not knowing the tech.

Best wishes

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I haven't read the whole thread and apologies if this has already been raised but I sent the message below to the club yesterday and wondered if anyone had the answer.

Good morning

My wife and I are about to download our season tickets to our mobiles but I do have one query.

The email addresses used for our contact with the club are not linked to the two mobiles we will use for entry and we have therefore forwarded each of your season ticket mailers from our desktop to the appropriate mobile.

I assume that this (ie: the fact that the phones’ email addresses are different to the email addresses you hold for us) won’t compromise the functioning of the tickets as the season progresses but I thought should check.

If it is a problem I will ask you to resend the tickets direct to the email addresses of the two phones.

Best wishes
I had this problem and had to link it to the right email address

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not sure about that issue.

My googlemail email address for Google Play/Google pay is different to my BHA email.

I opened the BHA email on my phone via my email app, clicked the link and it sent the ST to Google Pay.

Time wasted = approx 3.4 seconds.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

Good morning

Best wishes

I just helped someone (by phone) download their ticket onto their iPhone.
The point is, that the email address he has registered with the Albion is not present on his phone.
It made no difference - he clicked the link on his PC, a QR code came up on his PC screen, he used his iPhone camera to view the QR code, a link popped up on his phone asking if he wanted to download his ticket. He said yes / ok / next a couple of times, and it was in his wallet.

So, you do not need to have the same email address on your iPhone as is registered with the club.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I've got 2 tickets in wallet and neither ticketing account has the same address as the one used for my wallet. I just used the phone browser to access webmail for the accounts.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Maybe it's different for season tickets but I bought an adult and U18 ticket for the Getafe game. I have 2 email addresses, Gmail on my phone & a diff one for my pc. As far as I know they are not linked. My pc email is on my BHA account, I put in my phone no & same PC email address for both our tickets. It went to my pc address, I clicked the send to Google Pay button on each of the emails and it sent it to my phone wallet. I have deduced that it's the phone numbers rather than the email address & that I'm useless with tech because it accidentally worked, rather than me knowing what I was doing! I realise that this is no help to anyone but thought I'd share my experience anyway. :)

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Mrs T says try a different browser, and check that you didn't do what I did (which was create a google pay account when google pay started out then forgot I'd done it). And make sure your google pay account is connected to the right email address (that was actually how we realised what had happened; I have two active email addresses and, well you can guess the rest).

Thanks for your reply HWT. It transpired that my GP account was indeed connected to an old email address which I never use. I have now reset GP to the correct email address. :clap2:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks for your reply HWT. It transpired that my GP account was indeed connected to an old email address which I never use. I have now reset GP to the correct email address. :clap2:

Excellent :rave: :thumbsup:

Jay White

Banned
Jul 26, 2021
You were right, thanks WD!

Not sure why it saved to different email address, but now resolved by going into GP, clicking on button top right, and changing email address. Hopefully this may help others who experienced similar problem.

Cheers.
I need to see a Dr too. Having shelled out over 1k its stressful trying to get a reply and proper hardcopy season tickets.

Jay White

Banned
Jul 26, 2021
The only apple ive ever had is Granny Smiths and that was when i had teeth. Seems unless you are an apple pie lover you have little chance of downloadinga season ticket. Whats gonna happen if you cant download when comes to cup matches?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The only apple I've ever had is Granny Smiths and that was when i had teeth. Seems unless you are an apple pie lover you have little chance of downloading a season ticket. What's gonna happen if you cant download when comes to cup matches?

There are many, many Android patrons who have successfully downloaded without any issues.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I need to see a Dr too. Having shelled out over 1k its stressful trying to get a reply and proper hardcopy season tickets.

I emailed copy of passport and a photo and have received confirmation plastic ST is on way

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
22 pages on this, so I set aside this morning as my Download my Season Ticket morning. Well that was 5 seconds of my life I won't get back! To be fair, it probably took 3 or 4 minutes to turn on NFC, download GooglePay and upload Mrs Earles ST, but frankly this was the simplest piece of Albion related admin I have ever done. Now I have the rest of the morning free.:)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There are loads of NSCers posting saying they've got it added on their Android phones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here