Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Nick Cave - Dome 10th October

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
Tried unsuccessfully to get tickets just now, Seemed to sell out in nanoseconds. Anyone manage to get any?:angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tried unsuccessfully to get tickets just now, Seemed to sell out in nanoseconds. Anyone manage to get any?:angry:

Did you try booking directly via the Dome website? I just had a look and there were limited tickets showing as still available. Not cheap, mind

IMG_20210723_105311.jpg

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I decided not to bother when I saw the prices.

I don't know why Nick Cave gigs are so consistently ridiculously expensive these days. Thanks for the memories, but I'm out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I decided not to bother when I saw the prices.

I don't know why Nick Cave gigs are so consistently ridiculously expensive these days. Thanks for the memories, but I'm out.

This. Seems like only yesterday went to see Warren Ellis-era Nick Cave in some tiny wee venue in Hove (the Old Law Courts or something) in the company of some esteemed NSCers. First time I ever saw him was upstairs at the Richmond with the Birthday Party, near on 40 years ago. So, yup, I'm out too

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
I did think twice when I saw the prices, but thought what the hell. Did try the Dome box office but they were all gone within 5 minutes or so.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
I got 4 tickets this morning.
£88 each. Outrageous price. However as I haven't spent any money going out for a couple of years I thought I'd push the boat out.

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
My first Birthday Party gig was at Xtreems in the old New Regent in West Street c. 1983.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Steep, but failrly typical of prices for these kinds of acts IMO, people more than willing to pay these kinds of amounts.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Steep, but failrly typical of prices for these kinds of acts IMO, people more than willing to pay these kinds of amounts.

This is clearly true, as shown by the fact that they went so quickly.

But I will stick to more reasonably priced gigs.

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
Wow!
Well remembered.
I’ve consoled myself with BC Camplight at the Old Market in November.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Bob Mould at the Concorde2 went on sale at the same time so I was focusing on that instead. (Still available)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I did think twice when I saw the prices, but thought what the hell. Did try the Dome box office but they were all gone within 5 minutes or so.

I call BS. I had a look 10 minutes after your initial post and there were still limited tickets available. There's still loads of tickets available for Fairfield Halls in Croydon on 4th September if you're THAT interested in seeing Nick Cave

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I had a look ... and saw that the cheapest left were £88 and quickly left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here