Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not great .

If you want it , listen to the real deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I like it but it's the sort of thing you'd expect at a live gig rather than a released track for me. The latest album is a bit meh anyway.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Love it, far king brilliant!

Half an album of the same to follow I believe.

Jul 7, 2003
It's part of a vinyl only release for Record Store Day

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Dee Gees... when I read that I thought that last surviving Bee Gee, Barry, had recruited Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister to replace his deceased brothers.

A bit like when Yes recruited Trevor Horn of The Buggles as their lead singer when Jon Anderson departed and they were jokingly referred to as the Yeggles.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Dee Gees... when I read that I thought that last surviving Bee Gee, Barry, had recruited Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister to replace his deceased brothers.

A bit like when Yes recruited Trevor Horn of The Buggles as their lead singer when Jon Anderson departed and they were jokingly referred to as the Yeggles.

I forgot, Barry had already made one earlier recruitment to replace Maurice. Dee is obviously Robin's replacement...

beegeebrunosnyder.jpg

May 5, 2020
Sussex
For a cover it's pretty decent.
It's nice they haven't gone to far away from the original,I think that's what sometimes ruins covers is when artist take a classic and think they can do better which in most cases they can't.
These guys have kept close to the original and it works.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well I am very pleasantly surprised by that. I thought it would be a bit of Foo 'fun' but they have put together an ok version of that song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here