Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Yaxley-Lennon Libel case.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Stephen Yaxley-Lennon has lost his HighCourt case of libel to Jamal Hijazi a Huddersfield schoolboy.

£ 100,000

Shame it’s not more.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No doubt will get it back in donations

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
No doubt a lot of his devotees will chip in to help pay for his cocai... Err legal fees.
Mugs.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
tenor.gif

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:laugh:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Whenever I see his name I have a good chuckle as I remember him blubbing for his mummy when he got banged up and all the bigger boys were after him in nick.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very interesting case this one. Very hard to establish the whole truth from what has been reported.

The moral of the story is to not comment on stuff you can't back up with firm evidence and might libel you. Most of social media would be wise to take note.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Very interesting case this one. Very hard to establish the whole truth from what has been reported.

The moral of the story is to not comment on stuff you can't back up with firm evidence and might libel you. Most of social media would be wise to take note.

Or, not to make up stuff for your deluded followers.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I'm sorry but the moral of the story is that Yaxley-Lennon makes stuff up on Facebook because he hates brown people.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Already bankrupt so probably 1p a week is all it will cost.

He says he is, but the house is now in his wife’s name. The court is very good at investigating assets, and dates.
The £100K is only damages, there’s costs on top.

The judge also stipulated the allegations against Jamal must not be repeated, or Y-L will be in contempt of court.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let himself down here unfortunately. Needs to draw the line somewhere as most of what he says about terrorism is bang on.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Shame he didn’t get more of a fine. A really nasty and awful human; would have gone to the top in the reich.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
More far right terrorists have been prosecuted than Asian. Don’t be taken in.

Don’t care what colour their skin is or what they represent. His views on Islamist extremists are bang on and can’t see how anyone can not agree with what he says. Certainly don’t get taken in by anyone - I just don’t pre judge them on the consensus of others’ opinions. I think the court rape thing and the comments on the poor bullied young lad were totally wrong by Tommy Robinson. But I agree with his views on Islamist extremists hugely and how it can be prevented / made a lot harder to spread hate….

Happy to condemn any type of terrorist causing harm to innocent people and look at how it can be prevented - no right, no left, no confirming to formulas or stereotypes or ‘supporting’ one ideology - just what I feel is right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here