Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton away - 31st July - tickets

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Have they said nobody is allowed at Rangers ?

Luton and Burnley, the fixture Gods weren't kind

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Only home tickets on sale for Ibrox, although I’m in Glasgow on Saturday so I’m hoping to be there in the home end, pay on the day.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
As away supporters, do we wait for tickets to come on sale on the Albion website? Maybe it’s a dumb question, and it has been a long while, but I thought that was the normal way of things and I can’t see any mention of them there.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
As away supporters, do we wait for tickets to come on sale on the Albion website? Maybe it’s a dumb question, and it has been a long while, but I thought that was the normal way of things and I can’t see any mention of them there.

Purchase from Luton but the segregated area doesn't show a clear away section. Might be best to call their ticket office.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Purchase from Luton but the segregated area doesn't show a clear away section. Might be best to call their ticket office.

Away tickets will be for sale on our site, although pay on the day (card only) will likely be available.

We’ll have the whole away end surely? Have done every other time we’ve been to Kenilworth Road and Pompey have the full end.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
But their website says tickets on sale for home supporters. I think I’ll hold on for a couple of days…

Ah yes, expect we'll be selling our allocation then. It's their game against Pompey which they're selling the away tickets for.

How will the 120 mins work then, normal time plus 2x15 ET? Can anyone recall this at a preseason friendly in the past?

Brighton & Hove Albion - Saturday 31st July, 3pm (120-minute match)

Adult - £12

Over-65 - £8

Under-22 - £8

Under-17 - £6

Accompanied Under-10 - Free

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can recall some really good, competitive friendlies at Luton in the past and this one should be no different. Looking forward to it already, a shame I can't be there.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Luton.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here