Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Old skool football season review videos/DVD's

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Do they still produce these ?

As a kid I used to love them. We were in the 4th division but Des Lynam would still narrate as a fan.

Really fancied watching something similar today to re-live last season. But I don't think anything like it still exists ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Whatever happened to the legendary [MENTION=12839]Goldstone Rapper[/MENTION] ? A meticulous BHA video archiver.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Only 2017/2018 :(

Not old enough to be considered old skool?

:)

Sorry it wasn't what you were looking for - I'm not sure that the 'kids' understand the concept of a physical disc that you place into a dedicated machine anymore - it's all streaming / online now, I guess...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not old enough to be considered old skool?

:)

Sorry it wasn't what you were looking for - I'm not sure that the 'kids' understand the concept of a physical disc that you place into a dedicated machine anymore - it's all streaming / online now, I guess...
I would prefer it streaming tbh but they don't seem to produce anything like that anymore.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Do they still produce these ?

As a kid I used to love them. We were in the 4th division but Des Lynam would still narrate as a fan.

Really fancied watching something similar today to re-live last season. But I don't think anything like it still exists ?

I hadn’t considered it before, but now you mention it I’m surprised there isn’t something like this.

Personally I would happily pay a tenner or so to have an HD or better highlights package for the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here