Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Things kids STILL DO today that we used to when we were kids

So as a counter to the other thread i thought i would start one where "some things never change"

I cant believe how big trading cards seem to be (at least in USA). The paper cards are still buyable but at crazy prices and some rare cards now change hands for THOUSANDS!. Strangely digital trading cards are now "the thing". Its enables them to add video clips, animations etc but you cant stick them in an album!.

Also, was lovely to see the other day a bunch of kids playing hop-scotch on the pavement opposite us.

Finally , never realised kids still have skateboards - thought they were long gone. One of the life long memories i will never forget riding my skateboard over a broken pavement, falling off and breaking my left tib & fib. Off school for 3 months!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So as a counter to the other thread i thought i would start one where "some things never change"

I cant believe how big trading cards seem to be (at least in USA). The paper cards are still buyable but at crazy prices and some rare cards now change hands for THOUSANDS!. Strangely digital trading cards are now "the thing". Its enables them to add video clips, animations etc but you cant stick them in an album!.

Also, was lovely to see the other day a bunch of kids playing hop-scotch on the pavement opposite us.

Finally , never realised kids still have skateboards - thought they were long gone. One of the life long memories i will never forget riding my skateboard over a broken pavement, falling off and breaking my left tib & fib. Off school for 3 months!

I guess you live in either Bexhill, Worthing or Littlehampton where time has passed by ???

FTQ:
Paper rounds

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Piss on the loo seat.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ask "have we signed a new striker yet"

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Skateboarding still very much alive and kick-flipping.

About to make its debut as an Olympic sport no less.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Argue/fight with siblings.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Drinkin'
Smokin'
Masturbatin'

I saw a young kid smoking at my local shop the other day, I told him he shouldn't be doing that at his age, he said, "Smoking is nothing, I shagged a girl last night". I told him I thought that was terrible, and asked for his name, and when he told me I asked for the girls name, he said "I can't remember her name, I was pissed!"

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What do you mean, still have skateboards - man of us never even saw a skateboard until well ito adulthood!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here