Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women's Euros tickets to watch female women play women's football

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I've got my tickets for two games at the Amex, sadly not the England v Norway though.
But I need to download my tickets onto the UEFA app but then allow the app to monitor my location, have to give it all my details including passport number and other personal stuff.
My concern is a/ UEFA know a lot about me. b/ if they get hacked someone else knows a lot about me.

Standard stuff for major tournaments. And allowing location services is probably because the tickets only become active via Bluetooth when you are at the gate

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I've got my tickets for two games at the Amex, sadly not the England v Norway though.
But I need to download my tickets onto the UEFA app but then allow the app to monitor my location, have to give it all my details including passport number and other personal stuff.
My concern is a/ UEFA know a lot about me. b/ if they get hacked someone else knows a lot about me.

I couldn't give a monkey's, anyone can have my personal data. Only so much they can do even in the worst case scenario. We can become a little too paranoid and sensitive nowadays I feel.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Standard stuff for major tournaments. And allowing location services is probably because the tickets only become active via Bluetooth when you are at the gate

I must have missed the info on electronic tickets when i applied for two of the amex matches for me and the mrs . Was successful with the 1/4 final and due to being on hols and not watching e mail received 2 reminders from uefa to download tickets . I do not have a smart phone but mrs DTH does so were able to load on this . Does this mean that if i ,or someone else with no smartphone , had applied for a ticket we would have been unable to go or was there a paper option ?
Also i wonder if all the stadia involved in the tournament are equipped with necessary gear for smart entry ?
As an aside the tickets we were allocated were in north upper N2B one of the few places i have not watched a game from at the amex so a small bonus !
Really looking forward to the experience and hope England win the group .

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

You don't need to allow the app to track your location.

You can put in a dummy passport number.

And I don't think hackers care which team you support...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You don't need to allow the app to track your location.

You can put in a dummy passport number.

And I don't think hackers care which team you support...

really? if they dont check then what on earth do they need it for? GDPR breach if collecting without reason.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I've got 2 tickets for the 2nd round game at the Amex but can't go. Does anyone know how easy it is to transfer them to someone else? Ta.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
really? if they dont check then what on earth do they need it for? GDPR breach if collecting without reason.

For foreign visitors maybe? I put in zeroes and it worked fine.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I must have missed the info on electronic tickets when i applied for two of the amex matches for me and the mrs . Was successful with the 1/4 final and due to being on hols and not watching e mail received 2 reminders from uefa to download tickets . I do not have a smart phone but mrs DTH does so were able to load on this . Does this mean that if i ,or someone else with no smartphone , had applied for a ticket we would have been unable to go or was there a paper option ?
Also i wonder if all the stadia involved in the tournament are equipped with necessary gear for smart entry ?
As an aside the tickets we were allocated were in north upper N2B one of the few places i have not watched a game from at the amex so a small bonus !
Really looking forward to the experience and hope England win the group .

Print at home tickets are available - https://support.tickets-weuro.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403351234834-Can-I-request-print-home-tickets-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here