Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Welcome packs and season tickets

Reece182

May 18, 2011
I don't suppose anyone knows when the welcome packs are being sent out if requested? Or when we can download our tickets to our phone for the season ticket? I've tried calling twice but got fed up 20 mins on hold

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I don't suppose anyone knows when the welcome packs are being sent out if requested? Or when we can download our tickets to our phone for the season ticket? I've tried calling twice but got fed up 20 mins on hold

I don't know 1, but I do know you can't download tickets till you get the Season Ticket email. (I rang and asked).

el punal

I got one of my friends an Albion + membership so he would be eligible for Mrs Punal’s season ticket on the club’s ST share scheme. I was told everything would be processed nearer the start of the season. I would imagine the club were waiting for all the Covid measures to be lifted before going ahead full steam. Still, only four weeks to go before the season start so I can’t see it being too long before we get all the gubbins.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Whatever happened to that American Express hamper of goodies? Somebody posted a photo of one they got a month or two back, but it was never heard of again. Or did the poster win a raffle they never knew they entered. What GIVES?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I was told that the process starts 'next week' - we'll see if the Covid situation makes a difference to that planned date ...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The tin of goodies, of the early Amex years.

I assumed a cost-saving drive had stopped them.

No, it wasn't those. A month or too back, just after this past season finished, somebody posted an actual mini-hamper of things like Piglet Pies and Brighton Gin. It had a note from American Express saying thank you for your loyal etc. If memory serves, the bloke who posted a photo of it said he was a bit bemused seeing as how he'd only been to the Amex once, in 2012 or something. The thread had a flurry of "where's mine?' type posts, then sank without trace. Honest, guv, I don't THINK I imagined it

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
No, it wasn't those. A month or too back, just after this past season finished, somebody posted an actual mini-hamper of things like Piglet Pies and Brighton Gin. It had a note from American Express saying thank you for your loyal etc. If memory serves, the bloke who posted a photo of it said he was a bit bemused seeing as how he'd only been to the Amex once, in 2012 or something. The thread had a flurry of "where's mine?' type posts, then sank without trace. Honest, guv, I don't THINK I imagined it

You didn't imagine it, and I'm still waiting for my hamper. Tch...loyalty's worth literally nothing nowadays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here