Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this what taking back control looks like?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My first thought is how many are going to rape , steal and con their way through this country with impunity . Refugees are happy to be free in the first country they cross into , not spend , in some cases years working their way across Europe to illegally enter the UK and collect their winning lottery ticket which is the taxpayers hard earnt .

Says a lot about you then

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Why the desire to take the risk of crossing the Channel when you've already crossed so many safe countries? Is it because they have families here, better prospects, or a bit of both?

I doubt its either, but It's a great question. I'd stop in Italy, or worst case France, Germany is very civilised too. I really don't see the appeal of England . . . . its no holiday park

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/truth-about-refugees

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
My first thought is how many are going to rape , steal and con their way through this country with impunity . Refugees are happy to be free in the first country they cross into , not spend , in some cases years working their way across Europe to illegally enter the UK and collect their winning lottery ticket which is the taxpayers hard earnt .

Some of them may save yours or your families lives in 15-20 years time.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Says a lot about you then

No , it says a lot about them , or do you believe they are all model citizens that we should be honoured to embrace . If you have the capacity to be genuinely honest with yourself , then ask yourself why you would drag your family across Europe and a channel crossing when you are already SAFE unless you have a monetary reason .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No , it says a lot about them , or do you believe they are all model citizens that we should be honoured to embrace . If you have the capacity to be genuinely honest with yourself , then ask yourself why you would drag your family across Europe and a channel crossing when you are already SAFE unless you have a monetary reason .

Lol…you do like to chuck out a good insult

Ps you forgot the Rape and con bit

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Then prove it :shrug:
Ask the locals around Dover , in fact ask the locals around any of the collection points for these illegals . They even want to take the UK to court because they are unhappy with the quality of their accommodation and food , you couldn`t write it .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A lottery ticket which is a whole £39 a week. For information, Germany has better benefits than Britain.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You're better than that. On first read I though you were being ironic, or were one of the parody accounts. Then I thought you were drunk, but it is surely a bit early for that? So....you appear to be serious. :eek:

That aside, I take it that you nevertheless accept my point, that Boris' promise to take back control was a hollow boast, and that Brexit has done nothing to gift the needy gammon, which sadly appears to include you, with a future free from illegal immigrants?

On parts of the Kent coast there are houses by the sea that proudly fly the George flag, their owners solidly anti EU and anti immigration. I wonder if they are beginning to feel cheated? ???

Also, I worry about a man who when show the word 'immigrant' immediately thinks 'rape'. You should get out a bit more, I suspect :shrug:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Some of them may save yours or your families lives in 15-20 years time.

Or at the very least wash your car as you're too lazy.

Why not get them to help with the harvest as we're again too lazy to bend our backs and there's a huge shortage in farm hands

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ask the locals around Dover , in fact ask the locals around any of the collection points for these illegals . They even want to take the UK to court because they are unhappy with the quality of their accommodation and food , you couldn`t write it .

You just did.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

That isn't proof. That is merely anecdotal. I want hard data otherwise your claims are merely xenophobic gibberish.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

Why do you wonder how many of them are rapists, robbers and con artists? Have you met them all? Do you feel the same about any group of 430 people you have never met?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

It’s largely because they are traditionally treated better here than in countries like France, Germany and Italy.

You have to come to terms with that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It’s not my phrase but taking back control refers to the ability to determine our own laws by democratic ballot. It has nothing to do with outcomes as these are dependent upon the abilities of those elected.

We always could. Last December we copied and pasted every EU law into our own legislation, so life could continue as ‘normal’ in January.
You’re still paying VAT on fuel bills for example.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

One of my brothers works in the service that deals with migrants. I can assure you that you are making up nonsense. People everywhere may want to do all sorts of things, but do you truly imagine you can take a local authority to court if you don't like the housing and food you're given? Perhaps you should try it yourself and see what happens.

And please, for ****'s sake, punctuate your sentences properly! You are supposedly English - learn to write the bloody language. Our old friend Fredbinney aka alfredmizen aka (etc etc) used to do that. Most peculiar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here