Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rangers v Brighton

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Rangers playing prestige friendly against Barcelona on Sunday. Is our game on Saturday U23s or what.?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
My mistake, it is Real Madrid on Sunday. My original question remains, what sort of team are they putting out against us on Saturday.?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
My mistake, it is Real Madrid on Sunday. My original question remains, what sort of team are they putting out against us on Saturday.?

A lot of players will get 45 mins only, I suspect pretty much the whole squad will get some time on the pitch against us.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
A bit tough on the Ibrox pitch but friendlies usually involve many players - 22 players playing 90 minutes over two days is manageable. We are not talking about 11 or even 15 playing 180 minutes in 48 hours.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

You've absolutely come to the right place to ask what team Rangers are planning to field on Saturday. Pretty amazed no-one has listed the 1-11 with subs by now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wrong date, and wrong team and a question I suggest no one can answer, including probably Potter himself. Cracking thread :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Screenshot_20210719-194442_Scores.jpg

This might give an idea :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
8,500 allowed for Albion.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd love a pub in Brighton to be showing it. I guess that isn't happening though.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I could see corners getting a bit competitive (in a friendlyish way) between Dunky and Goldson.

Would like to see that to be honest.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Off-topic but I'd completely forgotten Defoe played for them until seeing his name on the team list above

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here