Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Pulitzer nomination for fiction.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Reading this Argus headline, I thought the Beast of Bevendean was Sussex's answer to that northern version of two overweight slugs.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19449309.amp/

Then I find its a load of old bollox, about a lion walking the streets of Sussex.
Next we'll see giraffes, wearing Dan Burn masks, sticking their heads out of the Amex stadium :lol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wrong thread - thought it was going to be about the collective works of David Icke.

May be wrong but didn’t he ‘predict,’ in a roundabout way, both Hurricane Katrina and Covid as well as some other stuff? Shape shifters not so much.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
May be wrong but didn’t he ‘predict,’ in a roundabout way, both Hurricane Katrina and Covid as well as some other stuff? Shape shifters not so much.

Did he? I mean, predicting a big hurricane and a pandemic was a pretty safe bet unless he gave an impressive amount of detail.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Did he? I mean, predicting a big hurricane and a pandemic was a pretty safe bet unless he gave an impressive amount of detail.

Indeed, seeing as they've occurred many, many times in human history predicting that they'll happen again is a safe bet. It's like saying "I predict Brighton will get relegated". Nostradamus probably predicted it as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought this was going to be the "Vieira was always top of our list" thread.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I worked with a very unique bloke for many years, who was an avid follower of Icke and all those before him.

From the 80's onwards I was warned about tsunamis, asteroids, cyclones, flooding, collapse of the financial world as we know it, the end of the world (multiple times). In fact, you and I are lucky to be here, or is this just a dream from Valhalla?

Icke's/Doris Stokes; tsunamis, asteroids, cyclones, floods, end of the world's all came and went. The hit rate 0.000001%. He was bound to get lucky some time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here