Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Do you have the track & trace app?

Track & trace app?

• Have it and use it.

Votes: 83 44.4%
  • Have it but don't really use it.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Had it then deleted it.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • Never had it.

Votes: 48 25.7%

• Total voters

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I'm dubious as to the amount of people that are actually using it. Are many of us bothering?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Have it and use it. I want to know if I’m at risk or have been a risk to others if I test positive. However, on Saturday we did forget to scan in when we arrived at a pub. First time it’s happened. I suppose they aren’t reminding people anymore, so more responsibility on the individual.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
My old Nokia (non smartphone) is still working fine but doesn't have apps. Can't see why I should buy a new phone while my current one is still going strong and does what I want it to do.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
As I’m not sure on the relationship between being pinged by the nhs app (resulting in an advisory) and an NHS track and trace (resulting in isolation requirement), I don’t have it.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I had it for a while last year then deleted it, after a few weeks of having my phone battery flattened at an alarming rate I realised I didn't actually go anywhere with a QR code to scan.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep

Use it and it is switched on all the time and I check in whenever I see the scan sheet

I tend to look at it that although it is to let me know if there has been a case, being double jabbed and taking warfarin, my chances getting it are very little.

If this little bugger can live on me and be transmitted without me knowing it and I could pass it on to clinically vulnerable members of family, then I feel it would be a bit irresponsible to suddenly stop doing things we have lived with for ages…masks indoors being another one of those things.

But I appreciate people are fed up and want to put all this behind us.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes I still have it - but turn contact tracing on / off when needed. Way to much disruption between my partner & I the last month or so with being 'pinged' but continuously testing negative (PCR & LFT) so decided to bin it off, regularly test - but will keep it for a bit for venue check ins

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
As I’m not sure on the relationship between being pinged by the nhs app (resulting in an advisory) and an NHS track and trace (resulting in isolation requirement), I don’t have it.

seems you understand the relationship fine. the voluntary app gives advise, the direction to isolate comes from a person.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Always use it in pubs which are basically the only places I am stationary in for a long period of time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have the German one, and have it turned on. I have been pinged once and had to Isolate for a short while whilst I awaited my test result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here