Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matthew Hoppe

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
American, tall, went through the Barca academy. Looks good. But can I be the first to say I once met someone through by brother-in-law's ex-girlfriend's Dad and he had a mate who was a season ticket holder at Schalke and he reckons he's shitehouse?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It’s the hoppe that kills you...unless you work for Brewdog, in which case it’s probably the despicable working conditions and verbal abuse.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
American, tall, went through the Barca academy. Looks good. But can I be the first to say I once met someone through by brother-in-law's ex-girlfriend's Dad and he had a mate who was a season ticket holder at Schalke and he reckons he's shitehouse?

Didn't we sign a wonderkid from Real Madrid a few years ago?

Where did he go?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It’s the hoppe that kills you...unless you work for Brewdog, in which case it’s probably the despicable working conditions and verbal abuse.

That letter sank without trace. Probably penned by a millennial scared of a days hard work. All the Brewdog staff I know are quite happy and enjoy working for a small homespun artisanal hand crafted brewery.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
That letter sank without trace. Probably penned by a millennial scared of a days hard work. All the Brewdog staff I know are quite happy and enjoy working for a small homespun artisanal hand crafted brewery.

Did you actually mean the brewery was hand crafted by artisans?

Capture.PNG

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, and you can also probably be the last! :)

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Look, just because today is freedom day it doesn't mean we can all just skimp on the basic rules of rumour posting. There isn't even a highlights reel with rubbish music. You need to take a long hard look at yourself.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
There’s no evidence for him, let’s not jump to conclusions.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
https://youtu.be/nCZWNbW9GPE

He spent a couple of years at the Barca academy and fits the profile player we would go for in the long term to develop. Signing an American international would also please Barber as they’re seen as highly marketable; would also grow our profile massively in the states.

Given Schalke were relegated it’s no surprise either that his agent would be pushing for a move, he’s been linked in the press with Spurs, Wolves, Newcastle, Southampton and a few clubs in Germany, Netherlands and Spain.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The first quarter of that highlight reel was one goal, and the rest of it is him scoring against what looks like pub or scotch opposition!

Its a :shrug: from me...

The second half of that highlight reel was the first half again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here