Jul 20, 2003
111 nf bj.jpg

that'll sort things out

:ffsparr::):drink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I thought that Guto Harri had condemned the whole thing to imminent failure by insulting the viewers with gesture politics leading to ‘zero ratings’ for some shows.

I see that Piers Morgan is in talks to sign up too. I wonder how long they can limp on for? What a mess.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Grim.

Farage TV. Can't think of anything worse.

The OFF switch will be used if ever I have the misfortune of seeing his ugly mug on the box. Lol.

D

Deleted member 2719

GB news will go from strength to strength, the market was clearly there. A bit of time and some fine tuning and many will switch on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They've played a blinder with the free marketing.

Get all my lot to mock 'them' across the socials on opening week.

Then wait a couple of months before announcing someone who everyone thought was on anyway and my lot all return for a second round of gammon bating, across the socials.

Why pay for advertising when The Guardians readership will splash your name across the media for free.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
He’s toxic. Who would risk their brand by advertising with them now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
GB news will go from strength to strength, the market was clearly there. A bit of time and some fine tuning and many will switch on.

Farage joining will ensure that loads of people will steer well clear of it. Any pretence of being a serious channel has gone straight out the window. It’ll be just you and PpF

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They need to be careful as Ofcom will be down on them like a ton of bricks if they aren't seen as impartial.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Good for Nige!!!

If it keeps the frog faced tw@ off the BBC every 5 minutes, I’m all for it. Keep all the swivel eyed loonies in one place.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Well, given that several GB News shows have literally no-one switching on - like zero viewers, according to Ofcom - the bar is pretty low.

My favourite GB News story so far was the bit when they did a ‘cute and amusing animal pictures’ segment. Due to a technical issue, the pictures didn’t appear on screen. So the presenter was left trying to DESCRIBE them to viewers…

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Well, given that several GB News shows have literally no-one switching on - like zero viewers, according to Ofcom - the bar is pretty low.

My favourite GB News story so far was the bit when they did a ‘cute and amusing animal pictures’ segment. Due to a technical issue, the pictures didn’t appear on screen. So the presenter was left trying to DESCRIBE them to viewers…

:ffsparr:

:moo:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looks like Hopkins is free to add to the dream team. She signed up for Australian Big Brother and apparently their Government are more than happy to break their own rules to let her in. Then she decided to brag about breaking quarantine rules on social media. Now she is dropped from the programme and authorities are investigating withdrawing her visa.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
They've played a blinder with the free marketing.

Get all my lot to mock 'them' across the socials on opening week.

Then wait a couple of months before announcing someone who everyone thought was on anyway and my lot all return for a second round of gammon bating, across the socials.

Why pay for advertising when The Guardians readership will splash your name across the media for free.
I was wondering why there were so many ads for waitrose, man bags, sandals, holidays in the Dordogne [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Looks like Hopkins is free to add to the dream team. She signed up for Australian Big Brother and apparently their Government are more than happy to break their own rules to let her in. Then she decided to brag about breaking quarantine rules on social media. Now she is dropped from the programme and authorities are investigating withdrawing her visa.

She is now being deported as soon as she's finished her 'quarantine',

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here