Nigel Farage joins GB News

1 Not allowed!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111 nf bj.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	138749

that'll sort things out

Think of how stupid the average person is....
    ........and realise half of them are stupider than that.

15 Not allowed!
    Even more reason to never watch

1 Not allowed!
    I thought that Guto Harri had condemned the whole thing to imminent failure by insulting the viewers with gesture politics leading to ‘zero ratings’ for some shows.

I see that Piers Morgan is in talks to sign up too. I wonder how long they can limp on for? What a mess.

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rune View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought that Guto Harri had condemned the whole thing to imminent failure by insulting the viewers with gesture politics leading to ‘zero ratings’ for some shows.

I see that Piers Morgan is in talks to sign up too. I wonder how long they can limp on for? What a mess.
    Having been suspended, Guto Harri has now resigned with a damning letter saying the whole thing is a farce and a million miles from where it was intending to be.

He says he discussed with his producer and everyone else the taking of the knee……. And then got clobbered for doing something that was agreed!
    "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.
    Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
    Grim.

Farage TV. Can't think of anything worse.

The OFF switch will be used if ever I have the misfortune of seeing his ugly mug on the box. Lol.
    Out of contract June 2022 : Groß, Locadia, Băluţă, Østigård, Cochrane, Walton, Welbeck

NSC Cancelled (ignore ) list : Baker lite, Pretty pink fairy

3 Not allowed!
    GB news will go from strength to strength, the market was clearly there. A bit of time and some fine tuning and many will switch on.
    Reality had hit hard

NSC needed levelling up.

The task was huge, but someone had to do it.

6 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
    GB news will go from strength to strength, the market was clearly there. A bit of time and some fine tuning and many will switch on.
    Farage joining will ensure that loads of people will steer well clear of it. Any pretence of being a serious channel has gone straight out the window. It’ll be just you and PpF
    "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.

5 Not allowed!
    Some topless darts should save it.

5 Not allowed!
    Well, given that several GB News shows have literally no-one switching on - like zero viewers, according to Ofcom - the bar is pretty low.

My favourite GB News story so far was the bit when they did a ‘cute and amusing animal pictures’ segment. Due to a technical issue, the pictures didn’t appear on screen. So the presenter was left trying to DESCRIBE them to viewers…
    "These were, I have to say, quite easily the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life, and I've been to Selhurst Park when Crystal Palace are at home."

Charlie Connelly, 'Attention All Shipping: a Journey round the Shipping Forecast'; published by Abacus Books, 2004, page 94.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bhafc99 View Post
    Well, given that several GB News shows have literally no-one switching on - like zero viewers, according to Ofcom - the bar is pretty low.

My favourite GB News story so far was the bit when they did a ‘cute and amusing animal pictures’ segment. Due to a technical issue, the pictures didn’t appear on screen. So the presenter was left trying to DESCRIBE them to viewers…

Think of how stupid the average person is....
    ........and realise half of them are stupider than that.