Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Farage joins GB News

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
how are the mods more racist than the far right nazi "das reich"?

You could well be misquoting me there Todge old son, go back and read what I said.
Anyhoooo...I don’t think any of of us need to be answering to homophobic thugs such as yer self, do we Todge? Now come on, out of my pocket, I’ve got to get my trolleys on and get to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You could well be misquoting me there Todge old son, go back and read what I said.
Anyhoooo...I don’t think any of of us need to be answering to homophobic thugs such as yer self, do we Todge? Now come on, out of my pocket, I’ve got to get my trolleys on and get to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you've got no answer then, fair enough

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So you've got no answer then, fair enough

It's a shame [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] has felt that he had to take that Israeli flag off his Avatar. You don't think that well known anti-semite [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] has had a word, do you ???

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It's a shame [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] has felt that he had to take that Israeli flag off his Avatar. You don't think that well known anti-semite [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] has had a word, do you ???

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

i'm a failed mathematician, and artist, so i've always enjoyed geometric patterns, so it's a shame to see it gone

i couldn't guess at bag'a'shite's motives :blush:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

or perhaps the forum's self proclaimed guardian of anti semitism, is in an awkward position with one of his heros?

[tweet]1417200646281961472[/tweet]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Neil Oliver on GB news now, getting pissed. Emotional :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here