Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alireza is gone, so I'll be on my way too, nice to meet you...

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
...kidding, you're not getting rid of me!!!

Albion, Albion, Albion Albion, Albion, Albion Albion, Albion, Albion,
Albion!
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For goodness' sake. :facepalm:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Albion, Albion, Albion Albion, Albion, Albion Albion, Albion, Albion,
Albion!
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

I've always worried about forgetting the words to this one.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Shame , had high hopes for the guy , we can`t say he didn`t try hard for us . I wish Ali all the best in a team where i think he will shine , wont knock a man who gives his best . Good luck and injury free Ali:thumbsup:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Shame , had high hopes for the guy , we can`t say he didn`t try hard for us . I wish Ali all the best in a team where i think he will shine , wont knock a man who gives his best . Good luck and injury free Ali:thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I was always a big fan of jahanbaksh and was desparate to see him do well.
I say"do well" but I think it's fair to say he has done well.
He may not have set the league alight but he achieved his dream of playing in the premier League in the face of a fair bit of negativity from the fans and I think he proved a few fans wrong on a few occasions.
He worked incredibly hard to improve and listened to advice and showed fantastic attitude around the club which has to be respected.
I will still remember him as a fine footballer who gave it 100 percent for us and of course he scored one of the best goals in our history against Chelsea.
Good luck and all the best for the future alireza jahanbaksh.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I was always a big fan of jahanbaksh and was desparate to see him do well.
I say"do well" but I think it's fair to say he has done well.
He may not have set the league alight but he achieved his dream of playing in the premier League in the face of a fair bit of negativity from the fans and I think he proved a few fans wrong on a few occasions.
He worked incredibly hard to improve and listened to advice and showed fantastic attitude around the club which has to be respected.
I will still remember him as a fine footballer who gave it 100 percent for us and of course he scored one of the best goals in our history against Chelsea.
Good luck and all the best for the future alireza jahanbaksh.

I think it's fair to say we all wanted him to do well but to think that his time at the Albion has been anything other than a failure is fantasy. Skalak scored an absolute belter in our promotion season, doesn't mean he was PL quality and I fear Ali J, despite coming across as a lovely bloke and great professional is not up to the standard required. Wish him well but not sad to see his wages off our books for the coming season

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I think it's fair to say we all wanted him to do well but to think that his time at the Albion has been anything other than a failure is fantasy. Skalak scored an absolute belter in our promotion season, doesn't mean he was PL quality and I fear Ali J, despite coming across as a lovely bloke and great professional is not up to the standard required. Wish him well but not sad to see his wages off our books for the coming season

I was looking at it more as a personal success for alireza.
A man with a more negative attitude or too big an ego would have been shipped out ages ago.
Alirezas attitude with regards to working hard and staying humble and respectful meant that he was able to achieve his ambition of playing in the premier League and scoring in the premier League.
The man cried tears of joy when he scored for us.
I don't see his tears as tears of failure,they were tears of success.
But yes from a financial point of view I'm sure the club woukd have liked to have seen the money spent more wisely but at the same time I'm sure the staff and players will miss the guy.
He seems like a bloody good bloke.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
He tried his hardest, always did. Put a smile on our faces with some wonder strikes but the premier league will turn supporters into absolute melts when they get a taste of the good life. Not everyone who joins our club will be here for the long haul.
I wish him nothing but the best for his future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here