Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] MPs Extracting The Urine- Freebies

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jul/15/nine-mps-free-euro-2020-tickets-gambling-companies

Nine MPs received freebies for Euro 2020 from gambling companies.

A further little bit of delving shows that Scott Benton is also keen to promote betting shops.....

A search of the parliamentary register shows that the account holder of this Tweet, Betting and Gaming Council, gave Benton hospitality at Ascot...

[tweet]1413837910487543815[/tweet]

The gambling groups have given these freebies for a reason. I.e they get support from said MPs on legislative matters.

These are not just freebies, they are thinly veiled back handers.

Last edited:

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
The gambling groups have given these freebies for a reason. I.e they get support from said MPs on legislative matters.

First time.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jul/15/nine-mps-free-euro-2020-tickets-gambling-companies

Nine MPs received freebies for Euro 2020 from gambling companies.

A further little bit of delving shows that Scott Benton is also keen to promote betting shops.....

A search of the parliamentary register shows that the account holder of this Tweet, Betting and Gaming Council, gave Benton hospitality at Ascot...

[tweet]1413837910487543815[/tweet]

There is no benefit to an area having betting shops around, heartless Tory MP's are just being bought by the usual freebies.No doubt Mr Benton will end up with a nice directorship with one or other of the betting companies in due course. What has this country come to ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here