NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Needs WAG or HAB pix or this thread is shitehouse :shrug:

Edit, but I'm excited already. Top spot OP :thumbsup:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Seems like there’s some juice in this one. His contract’s expiring. At the risk of altering the thread police.. Let’s keep this Twitter link between us, ok [emoji6]

[tweet]1416027960604246019[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Needs WAG or HAB pix or this thread is shitehouse :shrug:

Edit, but I'm excited already. Top spot OP :thumbsup:

TBH if she/he doesn't look as attractive as the pic [MENTION=17447]Bakero[/MENTION] posted on 'Scratchings' they're just a munter unlikely to get NSC hot under the collar.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Was loaned to the German Bundesleague prior to covid arriving . Scored a goal every 3 games . Decent stats for a winger in a competitive league .

Brighton should be in a strong position to negotiate providing the player is happy to come here . I think could be a good fit . £35m for Ben plus Nelson seems reasonable.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A mate of mine used to work behind the bar in The Trafalgar and he says he may be bebop but he ain't deluxe.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Selling Ben White to them and then seeing this lad go to Palace wouldn't be a good look if we are genuinely interested.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Seems like there’s some juice in this one. His contract’s expiring. At the risk of altering the thread police.. Let’s keep this Twitter link between us, ok [emoji6]

[tweet]1416027960604246019[/tweet]

Seems to play on both left and right wings in the clips, but right footed so primarily right wing?

They are also well placed to secure the services of center back Ben White from Brighton
Refering to Arsenal, this quote didnt fill me with confidence about the validity of us being in the mix

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I heard he'll not sing for Brighton because he can't buy clothes in Sussex.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Is he any good then?

Yes, very talented and promising. Was seen as the best of that young crop of players coming through at Arsenal including AMN, Nketiah, Willock and Smith-Rowe. He hasn't quite kicked on in the last couple of years as expected but as Arteta said, he was unfortunate not to feature more last season and he's definitely a player. Needs first team football now.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Rather hope TB holds out for the straight cash deal. If Arsenal want part exchange they'll only up the price on whatever youngster they want rid of.

I'm sure we can find a good use for £50M, without handing a chunk of it back to Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here