Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Moi

PFW

Feb 16, 2017
The foot hills of Norfolk
Haven't a clue!!!!, so I googled it and the only thing that came up was that, 'NASA's Dawn space probe enters orbit around the protoplanet Vesta', I presume, in anticipation of intercepting Ulloa penalty

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Oh yes, was never going to miss it

9ed6dac3cb7e003dcd8591011b0f8772.jpg

d3c3bd72a912c737d9e5f72bfef96be2.jpg

df8d8e799274568ecd9a4078414b11b5.jpg

3df2faa79b7b0f79110fc8bbd9849e70.jpg

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
anyone got the Albion line up?

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I was there with my youngest daughter. An emotional day. On the park and ride bus from Mill Lane as it come down the hill past Coldean and the stadium came into view it went very quiet as everyone just took it in.

It would have been my dad's 72nd birthday but sadly he'd passed away a couple of years before. He'd have loved it, as a man who started watching the Albion in the late 40's and saw his last game only a couple of months before he died.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
anyone got the Albion line up?

Eastbourne
Banks, Baker, Cobbs, Smart(Pulman 58), Rowe (Strevett 53), Kelly, Brinkhurst, Johnson, Rook, Hutchinson, Crabb (Medlock 82)
Unused Subs: Treleaven, Masters

Can't find a match report or Albion line up.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yes, took the wife and one and half year old, who was running about and went running in the mens toilets !

We sat across from Gus, I was in heaven at the Amex our home and within spitting distance of our saviour, oh and Gary scored !!
glorious sunny day, everything was perfect.

I had been several times before, as we did some flooring in the suites, and Dicks bar, it has changed so much, those empty corners are now full.

One thing I am sure of is, but never materialised, is that once when I was walking round during the build was that there were booths or stalls within the concourse and someone who was showing me to where I needed to go, said the they were betting stalls for Ladbrokes or William Hill. Glad they did not to be honest, I could be wrong, but I am positive I had that conversation.

Anyway, it was a glorious day, I could relax after years of hurt and anguish, The Doncaster game surpassed that day obviously with the end result, I cried on the way in and the way out....

We did it

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here