Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Slow-loading NSC

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Over the past few days NSC has been running slow for me - on both my work PC and my home laptop. When I first open the site it is taking more than 30 seconds to load (I use a chrome browser on both machines).

Browsing threads once I'm on the site isn't quite as slow as that, but it is certainly slower than normal.

Anyone else experiencing the same, or just me?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Over the past few days NSC has been running slow for me - on both my work PC and my home laptop. When I first open the site it is taking more than 30 seconds to load (I use a chrome browser on both machines).

Browsing threads once I'm on the site isn't quite as slow as that, but it is certainly slower than normal.

Anyone else experiencing the same, or just me?

Have you tried................:D:whistle:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It was mentioned to me that it was slow AF a few days back. When I checked, the site was getting inundated with sessions from Russia so I made some security changes to block them.

There's nothing untoward looking at the moment.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It was mentioned to me that it was slow AF a few days back. When I checked, the site was getting inundated with sessions from Russia so I made some security changes to block them.

They've mistaken NSC for the National Security Council again.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

[MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] has a lot to answer for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here