Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Will you continue to wear a mask after the 19th?

Mask after the 19th?

• Yes, particularly in enclosed public places.

Votes: 270 58.8%
  • Nope, I'm ditching it.

Votes: 31 6.8%
  • Depends on the situation.

Votes: 158 34.4%

• Total voters

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Probably destined for the bear pit but let's see if we can have a thread full of respectful differing opinions...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lots of places I frequent have suggested they will still request masks to be worn when moving through their venue, so yes no problem following that. Public transport yes, but will admit 1h30m on the train into London is a struggle.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
In certain situations, yes. Public transport and shops, for example.

When I'm back in Spain next month, I imagine I'll have to. I'm expecting to be wearing one at work until at least Christmas, unfortunately.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Yes,until things improve . My first test will be the Albion home game in about a month. I will wear it on public transport but not at the ground.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Lots of places I frequent have suggested they will still request masks to be worn when moving through their venue, so yes no problem following that. Public transport yes, but will admit 1h30m on the train into London is a struggle.

The reason I ask is because I see two major supermarkets will still "ask" shoppers to wear masks. I'm guessing they won't refuse entry like they can at the moment.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I’ll do what the government advice is.

YOu're f*cked then:laugh:

Mask in shops for me . . . . don't use public transport, but will wear one if I do get on a bus or train.

still haven't been to a pub proper since last Feb . . . . . double jabbbed now but its my moral duty to protect my family and friends who are more vulnerable, TBH I don't want a mild dose let alone full on. . .so I'm happy to make small sacrifices until things settle down a bit further. . still too many people un jabbed and its all a bit of a lottery still.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In particular circumstances.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
They will still be able to refuse entry; their rules; but, as far as I have seen or heard reported, they either don't, or very rarely do, nowadays so little will change.

Yes I know they can refuse entry to anyone without needing a reason and I too have never heard of anyone being turfed out or refused entry.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The Japs have been doing it for years to protect themselves and others from germs and pollution.
Double jabbed but in public areas I will continue to wear my mask until everyone is jabbed and maybe beyond that.
Too many idiots will rip their masks off and lead a normal life and make sure that everyone knows about it.
It should be law now to open up ( but not everything I'm afraid) but you must wear a mask in public.
Johnson will split this nation for a 2nd time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here