sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
facebook_1626264452526_6821047498288174268.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It would not surprise me. Especially like we saw with the Maupay thing, many of these accounts are outside of UK / Europe.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Is that insults "for" or "against"?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It doesn't seem to have any qualifications on it. 'Number of racial insults online'.

Anyway, it is a global issue as the service providers are global. But I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

You do realised that the UK makes up 0.87% of the world population so 3% is bad? Especially give how repressed, brainwashed or ignorant a large proportion of the big players in that group are. You would struggle to find many people defending or querying the big chunks in that graph because it is no surprise given their culture and religious pressure. But we are supposed to be advanced, multi cultural and generally better than that. 3% suggests otherwise.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It doesn't seem to have any qualifications on it. 'Number of racial insults online'.

Anyway, it is a global issue as the service providers are global. But I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.

To prove that it is typical others races to be racist I guess....

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
That pie chart could do with a few more colours.......!

Please refer to the new kits thread.

844719c1e9479676cc9220c20aaf9b14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Wouldn’t surprise me , most of the countries on that list are known to be intolerant to gay people, black people and Supporters of America and Israel .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
All I would say is - VPN

via India and UAE?

id say sources are quite likely, there are an awful lot of prejudices out there beyond white, western europe.

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
via India and UAE?

Not a clue - that is the point. If this is based off of IP address then the data is not credible. But given how many UK people seem to know about VPNs for streaming and the like, there is a fair chance that some people are being included in countries other than their own. I can't imagine they are all as stupid as the Savile's bloke who presumably got the sack for posting on his own IP address with his own name.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Hard to say if it is credible or not.

Is this a slide showing insults between countries. How many insults from India are directed towards which countries? How many are internal? Be interesting to know whether this is about caste inside India or racial insults directed at other countries.

How many platforms does this cover? What was the methodology for assessing insults? Were they picking key words or measuring sentiment? Who did the research?

The pie chart at the bottom does not appear to correlate with the bar chart at the top.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It's not credible at all.
Number of racist insults? As in ALL racist insults ever? I'm assuming it's football related, but if it were credible, it'd be mentioned and highlighted.

There's absolutely no source.
Link to the study?
Name or organization of who has created the chart.

It looks like someone on Twitter has some anecdotal evidence and compiled it themselves based on Twitter users' posted locations after reading tweets and replies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here