The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That's you're woke mind kicking in again Nibble
As I said a current topic that's worth debating
Regards
DF

It is possibly worth debating. Not with a racist numbskull like you though.
Go play with your alphabetti spaghetti , much more your level.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
That's you're woke mind kicking in again Nibble
As I said a current topic that's worth debating
Regards
DF

What were you hoping to achieve from it ?

It may just be that you have started another thread about race that sent it here.

I'm sure your football related threads remain on the board. Not sure why I can't find them though...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What were you hoping to achieve from it ?

It may just be that you have started another thread about race that sent it here.

I'm sure your football related threads remain on the board. Not sure why I can't find them though...

You can’t find them because he never cared about The Albion, he might have gone back when he could freely stand outside and sell the flag or spearhead to young dumb adolescent kids, hoping to indoctrinate them and of course a ruck. However people grew wise, and probably questioned his motives and archaic views, maybe he even got a slap or two, and now remotely prods and stirs the shit ever so carefully as to not get banned, but he keeps sowing seeds hoping one or two grow into full blown nazis and do the work he has not got the Bollox for anymore.

I know, how it goes, i know his game, and would not be surprised if he’s on multiple football message boards sowing his out dated propaganda.

I’m from English, German & Scandinavian stock and incredibly proud of my heritage as should anyone from any country any race, any mix, you don’t have to hate.
That’s for weak people, hate is ignorance and fear.

Shame really because apart from that he’s probably a nice guy…..

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You can’t find them because he never cared about The Albion, he might have gone back when he could freely stand outside and sell the flag or spearhead to young dumb adolescent kids, hoping to indoctrinate them and of course a ruck. However people grew wise, and probably questioned his motives and archaic views, maybe he even got a slap or two, and now remotely prods and stirs the shit ever so carefully as to not get banned, but he keeps sowing seeds hoping one or two grow into full blown nazis and do the work he has not got the Bollox for anymore.

I know, how it goes, i know his game, and would not be surprised if he’s on multiple football message boards sowing his out dated propaganda.

I’m from English, German & Scandinavian stock and incredibly proud of my heritage as should anyone from any country any race, any mix, you don’t have to hate.
That’s for weak people, hate is ignorance and fear.

Shame really because apart from that he’s probably a nice guy…..

Someone I went to school with says he's a nice guy.

No. He's a racist dinosaur prick. :shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
A big thumbs up to two of my most loyal followers above, any thoughts on the double standards from the EU
Regards
DF

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here