Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bet the weather's lovely in Rome too

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep.

I'm getting married on Wednesday so, despite the disappointment of last night, life is good chez Frutos.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Had a lightening bolt hit the back of the house a couple of hours ago. Was the loudest noise and brightest i have ever seen. Was thankful the cats weren't out there. My 4 year old was standing on that spot 5 mins prior. I feel very lucky.

The odd thing was that the thunder and lightening all sounded like they were miles away then crash..

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Had a lightening bolt hit the back of the house a couple of hours ago. Was the loudest noise and brightest i have ever seen. Was thankful the cats weren't out there. My 4 year old was standing on that spot 5 mins prior. I feel very lucky.

The odd thing was that the thunder and lightening all sounded like they were miles away then crash..

Woah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yep.

I'm getting married on Wednesday so, despite the disappointment of last night, life is good chez Frutos.

Congratulations chap, have a great day, and a long and happy marriage.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida

You were lucky......https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57801398

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Summer might be finally getting its shit together..

Capture.PNG

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Best Summer for years, weather wise.

Absolutely loving it! :rave:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Been raining here for the last 2 weeks and seems no let up for another 2 weeks.
I gave up being a wage slave yesterday as I couldn't take anymore of the mental abuse.
The money was great but jeez what I had to put up with to get it.
Back to my own devices now and can do without being constantly rained off.
I will earn less as a result, but be happier.
I never really gave my own work up fully, working weekends on smaller project's in anticipation of this possibly happening.
At 61 I was hoping it was going to be a nice lead into the twighlight years, hey ho, still fit enough for the manual stuff.
Was nice getting paid for what I knew rather than what I could manually do , but paid the price for knowing more than the guy who signs the cheques.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here