Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella *Signed For Chelsea 05/08/2022*

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Anything been said on him recently - gone very quiet after Leicester dropped out.

Celtic have failed to get him to sign a new contract despite months and months of trying.

They know he is going but also that it was widely publicised that they valued him at £30m+ last year. Their fans are going to be pretty angry about the fee they finally sell him for (and the huge percentage going to PSG) which I imagine will be on the 31st Aug once they’ve had a chance to get a substantial bidding war going.

I’m not sure if we’ll bide our time for that one. If Andone looks good in pre-season, the pressure will be off to make any dodgy bids for unproven EPL strikers anyway.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Celtic have failed to get him to sign a new contract despite months and months of trying.

They know he is going but also that it was widely publicised that they valued him at £30m+ last year. Their fans are going to be pretty angry about the fee they finally sell him for (and the huge percentage going to PSG) which I imagine will be on the 31st Aug once they’ve had a chance to get a substantial bidding war going.

I’m not sure if we’ll bide our time for that one. If Andone looks good in pre-season, the pressure will be off to make any dodgy bids for unproven EPL strikers anyway.

£15 million looks a steal though.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I’m in. Priority 2 position needs squad gap to be filled. And for the hair alone, Shirley!? Actually looks good as a player too…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Marc Cucurella

Looks a very very good player, although I feel a bit for Solly here

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I don’t. 2nd choice LB/LWB for Burn not good enough IMHO. Solly is good enough to compete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Perhaps poster is getting confused between Getafe and Grenada who are owned by the Pozzo family who own Watford

The Pozzo family haven't owned Grenada since 2016 when they sold their controlling interest to Jiang Lizhang.

Back on topic, this lad looks great, if his release clause is €18 million then we should snap him up at that price.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Looks a very very good player, although I feel a bit for Solly here

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

As it stands he has to take the shirt from Solly.
Just remember how good he was last season and that was with no competition.

Hope we get this one over the line and I am a massive fan of Solly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here