Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] How bad is your hangover?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I had a few beers pre kick off, dinner @7:30 and caned a bottle of red in 90 minutes.

Being sensible I'd have quit there and then, but I opened another bottle . . . oof. 9/10

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A mild 3/10.

Nothing severe, but annoying enough that its going to make it a slog of a day at work.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just made a fry up and it's gone from 8 to 6. I was the only one that could take today off!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think I'm still drunk.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not feeling too bad all things considered. Would have been off the scale had we won, but after the pens I just had one more consolatory pint and went home.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I had a few beers pre kick off, dinner @7:30 and caned a bottle of red in 90 minutes.

Being sensible I'd have quit there and then, but I opened another bottle . . . oof. 9/10

0/10 thankfully although I’ve repatriated a few this morning who are in a very bad way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I had 6 pints, which is a lot for me these days. I feel a bit fuzzy, slight headache and tired. Don't start work till 1pm so that's helped. Only a 3/10 and I'm sure a coffee and some fresh air will drop that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not as bad as it would have been. Had we won on pens I probably would have kept going a lot longer

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I filled up on junk food before the match - which I don't like doing but feel fine today (2/10).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My first tournament Alcohol Free. Certainly makes it easier to keep the highs and lows in perspective. Plus I must have saved a load of cash. It's the way to go!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Did anyone start at noon in a pub? There were some pretty smashed people wandering around Shoreham at 4-5pm when I walked the dog!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I didn't actually drink much but couldn't sleep a wink last night. Must've been the adrenaline. Anyone else have that problem?

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Im not sure my hangover has arrived yet.
I felt a mixture of still drunk and very slightly hungover this morning which always makes it a bit easier to manage through the morning with food and water.
Water tastes like shit today though and I think I will feel knackered by late afternoon.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
No hangover, only had 6 small bottles over the match. Probably the first tournament where I haven’t had a massive low. No hangover helps. Just a feeling of what might have been. Euros not as important as WC and that is only 18 months away.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Six bottles of American Pale Ale has left me feeling a bit delicate. Cooked breakfast helped but I shall be taking it easy today, apart from fixing the tomato strings in the greenhouse.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Non existent. First drink just before ko as was out all day....couple of cans and a glass of red during the game. Had resigned myself to us not winning after they equalised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here