Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Another, do you remember this bloke. Top Rank Suite.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Anybody else remember the "Man in black" that used to walk slowly and repeatedly around, inside The Suite.
He was at least ten years older than everybody and about 6ft 6" tall.
Always dressed in black trousers, black roll neck shirt, and what looked like black army boots or shoes and could've been ex forces.
He'd have one hand in the top of his trousers with his thumb overhanging outside of the waistband, whilst his other hand swung slowly and purposefully back and forth in an exaggerated swing.
He was always in there and possibly in Coasters and I never saw him taking to anyone, sat down or dancing. Just walking deliberately around like some incongruous sentinel keeping a silent eye on everyone.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anybody else remember the "Man in black" that used to walk slowly and repeatedly around, inside The Suite.
He was at least ten years older than everybody and about 6ft 6" tall.
Always dressed in black trousers, black roll neck shirt, and what looked like black army boots or shoes and could've been ex forces.
He'd have one hand in the top of his trousers with his thumb overhanging outside of the waistband, whilst his other hand swung slowly and purposefully back and forth in an exaggerated swing.
He was always in there and possibly in Coasters and I never saw him taking to anyone, sat down or dancing. Just walking deliberately around like some incongruous sentinel keeping a silent eye on everyone.

That man is [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] had a lazy eye as well:lol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
He used to regularly walk around in Hove early 90s I think, usually saw him during the day and always on his own.
Definitely seemed to have an issue with his trousers, looked like he had lost his belt and was walking and trying to hold his trousers up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ted Arnold?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here