Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] So is everyone staying sober today...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
... or wot?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Define "today". If by today you mean "the point up to the early evening" then yes, but no promises from 5pm onwards

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’m torn, I have had two bottles of Camden hells, and have a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge and a giant flag up in the lounge.
First game I’m not watching in the pub, I want to watch it with my daughter and wife, who have been watching all the games and right behind the team.
However I know probably all the fitters will call in sick tomorrow and I will have to call sites and customers and get grief from a few who won’t be sympathetic.
I know for a fact one chap who’s job is Monday hates football, and will want discount or a refund if they don’t turn up.

So for that reason I’m hesitant to get tipsy myself, but heck how often does this happen

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
History in the making and Monday morning off work........I'll be tw@tted!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'm starting at about 6.30pm.

Went to the Gin Festival at Haywards Heath yesterday, so didn't exactly wake up wanting more alcohol.. :glare:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not before or during the game, maybe afterwards

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
flare.jpg

I'll just be having a quiet one.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Had some friends over earlier for drinks & nibbles in the rolling acres of Jakarta Towers so first bottle of vino already despatched.

Second will no doubt will be seen off during the game...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Had 3 bottles of Modelo and a G&T already, stomach knotted up with the stress of it.... going in for another G&T now. off to pals for the match at 7, have 6 more Modelo's and a bottle of white chilling in the freezer but I doubt that will be enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here