Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Happy euro championship final day all.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Have a great day today all NSC England supporters everywhere, seems surreal to finally be here.

Enjoy your day all, even those who have different allegiances. Hope it's the best match ever whatever the result. 'COME ON ENGLAND'

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am going to bed soon so I can get up at 5am to watch before going to work tomorrow.

Enjoy all.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
By all accounts already queuing around the block for the King & Queen? C'mon England.

0b25f2f32f3c4c5f5d7e524a04b20787.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
0b25f2f32f3c4c5f5d7e524a04b20787.png

Drove by at a bit before 11 and saw this queue! There are going to be a lot of rather bad hangovers tomorrow. Loads of lads in England shirts walking around with cans in hands etc. It’s going to be absolute carnage tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What time are you going to start watching? Programme starts at 1830. I am gonna try and leave it until just before kick off, but I’m sure I’ll succumb to turning on for the hype early

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I’m now off to bed. Alarm set for 04.45 to get up for the 05.00 kick-off.

Enjoy your day one and all:cheery::drink:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What time are you going to start watching? Programme starts at 1830. I am gonna try and leave it until just before kick off, but I’m sure I’ll succumb to turning on for the hype early

Meeting mates in pub at 6:30 Telly will be on but won't be taking much notice until just before k.o.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Drove by at a bit before 11 and saw this queue! There are going to be a lot of rather bad hangovers tomorrow. Loads of lads in England shirts walking around with cans in hands etc. It’s going to be absolute carnage tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Pasty alludes to, I think the hangovers will kick in today [emoji23]

If I was in the Battle at this time it’s doubtful I’d be around to see the game KO, option 1, Police called, Option 2, Hospital visit, or option 3, silent retreat [emoji23]

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just arrived alongside in Port Canaveral at 8:30 a.m. here. Busy day, but of course I'll be watching. Vastly outnumbered by Italians, Croatians, Jocks & Irish, all of who are of course supporting Italy.
I'll watch alone in my cabin, it's worked so far. Come on England!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good luck to you guys. Will probably miss most of the game as I'll be on a train but should be able to see the last 30.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just arrived alongside in Port Canaveral at 8:30 a.m. here. Busy day, but of course I'll be watching. Vastly outnumbered by Italians, Croatians, Jocks & Irish, all of who are of course supporting Italy.
I'll watch alone in my cabin, it's worked so far. Come on England!

Can't imagine you being in your cabin for long if we win, there will be loads of Italians, Croatians, Jocks and Irish who will want to know the score :wink:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
King and Queen the only pub |I'v ever been thown out of, that I can remember!, underage 55 years ago :nono: They were right of course. Up the England..........

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Against my better judgement/previous disappointments, I'm really looking forward to this. :)

Hoping for another 4 - 2 victory.

I wonder how many of those that are crammed into a pub will be almost comatose by the start, having been in there for 8 hours? :drink:

I shall be watching it at home, and I hope you all enjoy the occasion, wherever you are. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here