Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 24 Hours from now

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
55 years of hurt.

And now the biggest England game since 1966, the biggest England game in my lifetime.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We’ve got to a final, that’s brilliant.

But it’ll be irrelevant this time tomorrow lose or win.

Time will bring perspective, and with it the acknowledgment that reaching a final was fantastic.

They’ll be belief that we can take the next step at the World Cup, be that actually winning a trophy or winning a more prestigious trophy.

Tomorrow is a day for rare enjoyment, whatever the result, we can say we lived it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
IF we win it tomorrow, you just know it will unleash an unofficial national “Who can be the biggest dick head?” competition, especially after a day of solid drinking. Just enjoying the moment won’t be enough.

Of course, it will be even worse if we lose.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I live very close to Brighton city centre, so I'll look forward to if we lose, listening to angry England knuckle draggers smashing up the town and fighting each other, or if we win, happy England knuckle draggers smashing up the town and fighting each other.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
IF we win it tomorrow, you just know it will unleash an unofficial national “Who can be the biggest dick head?” competition, especially after a day of solid drinking. Just enjoying the moment won’t be enough.

I guess Cressida Dicks phone number will be on speed dial for most of the night if England loooooose!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Best cancel it then, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here