Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Marcus Smith

Congratulations to Marcus on his call up to the Lions. Former Brighton College student and, along with his brothers, East Stand upper season tickets holders at the AMEX ( although, for obvious reasons, he couldn't always attend weekend matches)

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
I think he is the future for the No10 for England.

I am pleased for him. He is a great player.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Congratulations to Marcus on his call up to the Lions. Former Brighton College student and, along with his brothers, East Stand upper season tickets holders at the AMEX ( although, for obvious reasons, he couldn't always attend weekend matches)

What a dream, imagine being subbed off in only your second appearance for England to be called straight into the tunnel and told 'we had to take you off, because the Lions have just called you up'.

It really is the stuff dreams are made of. I hope he gets a game before the first test.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sussex cricket fan too and, from what I hear, a fine cricketer himself.

And, of course, a Quin...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He improved today as the match went on, and the will be invaluable. A very good performance.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Utterly AWESOME tonight. Quins 21 points down and win by 26 !

All happened just after our boy came on.

:clap2:

Very much the Jack Grealish of English rugby without the noise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here