Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Local derbies galore

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just saw Rangers trending on Twitter and turns out they are playing Tranmere. So I hade a poke around and looks like the first big weekend of friendlies - amazing how quickly it has come around. Guessing I shouldn't be surprised as the 23s played yesterday.

Anyway, it amuses me greatly that one of the fixtures is Horley v Crawley. Badshot v Aldershot. Also Havant and Waterlooville v #twats

Also

Hitchin v Stevenage
Newcastle Town v Port Vale

Yes I am bored. Waiting for the rain to stop as I want to go out.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
My local Kilmarnock supporter was telling me that the Scottish League Cup starts today

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I just asked my wife "What are we having for Sunday roast tomorrow?" and she said "chicken". I said "It would have been nice to have beef for a change" because for the last three weeks we've had chicken.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I just dusted some shelves and ordered a new battery for the dyson V8. Might watch some TV in a bit.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We have just been to Waitrose to buy a large French stick. They were out of them so we bought two of the small baguette type rolls.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just saw Rangers trending on Twitter and turns out they are playing Tranmere. So I hade a poke around and looks like the first big weekend of friendlies - amazing how quickly it has come around. Guessing I shouldn't be surprised as the 23s played yesterday.

Anyway, it amuses me greatly that one of the fixtures is Horley v Crawley. Badshot v Aldershot. Also Havant and Waterlooville v #twats

Also

Hitchin v Stevenage
Newcastle Town v Port Vale

Yes I am bored. Waiting for the rain to stop as I want to go out.

My local Kilmarnock supporter was telling me that the Scottish League Cup starts today

I just asked my wife "What are we having for Sunday roast tomorrow?" and she said "chicken". I said "It would have been nice to have beef for a change" because for the last three weeks we've had chicken.

Hell yeah. Its a bang average day to be alive.

I just dusted some shelves and ordered a new battery for the dyson V8. Might watch some TV in a bit.

We have just been to Waitrose to buy a large French stick. They were out of them so we bought two of the small baguette type rolls.

I've just dusted as well and I expect I'll wash up in a bit.

Hop on board the bored bus and help me and Mrs AR pick produce on our allotment :lol:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Can't make up my mind on the 16:25 at Newmarket, so I'm not having a bet on it. Might still watch it, might not bother.

Oh, and I had a nice sandwich a little earlier.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I've been reading the paper, instead of watching Le Tour, because my missus and my Mum are watching Wimbledon.

Finished that now. Even had to resort to reading all the Saturday Review and Travel sections.

Bored now

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Have you tried switching it off and on again ??? Sounds like it’s malfunctioning :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here